If all your dreams came true.........

Nivekella

If all my dreams had come true that I had worked for, but life threw me enough curve balls to make it harder to achieve at the time I wanted. But I am not done trying til I am dead and buried :p
I would have finished college with a double major in Pre-Vet and Psychology. Then I would have completed 4 more yrs of school and become a Veterinarian. All in time to make it the Sydney games to compete in the Show Jumping event. Along with traveling the world as an Olympic/International Equestrian Show Jumper and 3-Day eveter.
Here is a picture from my past.
(and for the smart asses out there NO I am not the horse :lol: )

kimnbluehorsey5cp.jpg

But in all honesty, I would not change my life one bit! I have grown and learned so much from all the miserable and happy times I have had.
Most of all if things were different, I would not have found Seng, nor would I have my beautiful children. And sadly, I would not have all my wonderful fantabumalous Wanderhomies. And that is just not acceptable!!

FYI- I flippin hate web color alettes...damn crap makes pic wook carppy :eek:

If my dreams had come true, I would have been living in Boston and playing in the Symphony. I'd be writing my own classical music, and in the summer I'd be doing shows on Broadway.

I would have been married to someone rich and not have to deal with the same lessons my parents did when I was their age.

That said, I'm glad I ended up where I did too. I love my husband more than life itself, and while not 100% satisfied, I'm better than I could have been.

So wanted to be an astronaut when I was six. Then I was diagnosed. Damn the man, and fuck the FAA. :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 15 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]87572[/snapback][/center]
So wanted to be an astronaut when I was six. Then I was diagnosed. Damn the man, and fuck the FAA. :angry:
[/b]
Diagnosed with what?

jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba jessica alba

oh and id be an amazingly good footballer :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 15 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]87578[/snapback][/center]
I still don't have my dream car. But I'm happy with the way I live today. :)
[/b]

Oooo what car?? :) Post a pic post a pic!! :D

My dream is to finish college (still in it) with a double major in Spanish and Biology and get my MBA. Already got all the lower & mid level requirements of Bio and Spanish and once I finish them off I will graduate and then casually go for the MBA while I continue to make a decent living selling insurance (decent for a college kid that is). The insurance that I do pays A LOT of money.

By the time my 20 year High School Reunion rolls around I plan to own a Ferrari 360 Modena, Lamborghini Murcielago, or a Saleen S7 (or the equivalents 17 years from now).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jun 16 2006, 07:53 AM) [snapback]87560[/snapback][/center]
I am living my dream..
I am just living :)
[/b]
i feel that. my wife's only brother, who was born 1 day before me,died suddenly one night. went to bed, and didnt wake up. also, two day before our wedding. that brings a reality check to your ass when on your honeymoon, your burying your only brother-in-law.
Life is a fucked up game.
I dont want to change shit. I have a good wife, a good family, I can provide, and i have the most beautiful kid ive even laid my eyes on.
My life is perfect in my eyes. Ill take every hardship in stride. Its only a matter of time till the wave has rolled back into the sea.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Jun 16 2006, 06:15 AM) [snapback]87690[/snapback][/center]
My dream is to finish college (still in it) with a double major in Spanish and Biology and get my MBA. Already got all the lower & mid level requirements of Bio and Spanish and once I finish them off I will graduate and then casually go for the MBA while I continue to make a decent living selling insurance (decent for a college kid that is). The insurance that I do pays A LOT of money.

By the time my 20 year High School Reunion rolls around I plan to own a Ferrari 360 Modena, Lamborghini Murcielago, or a Saleen S7 (or the equivalents 17 years from now).
[/b]
Asi que tu sabes cuanto es dos m?s dos?

Question for Vix only. :p

Dream? be given the technology, time, and money to develop a functional a-wing or x-wing and have that as my vehicle of choice =P

more of a reachable dream? be part of the engineering team that develops, tests, and flies the first interstellar craft. i'd be part of the propulsion team to make it go FAST :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 16 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]87766[/snapback][/center]
Cu?nto es un Mel?n mas un Mel?n?
[/b]
= boobies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 16 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]87854[/snapback][/center]
Dream? be given the technology, time, and money to develop a functional a-wing or x-wing and have that as my vehicle of choice =P

more of a reachable dream? be part of the engineering team that develops, tests, and flies the first interstellar craft. i'd be part of the propulsion team to make it go FAST :D
= boobies
[/b]
Nope, those are numbers ;)

Back