Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jun 15 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]87335[/snapback][/center]
Goooood morning Thursday bump...

I like Rome, Az, it's the attention to detail they give the show that really amazes me, it's very well done actually ... it is really also the first TV show I have seen that did full frontal MALE nudity... that's something one almost never sees on TV.
[/b]
Have you never seen EuroTrash? :lol:
Well maybe it needed more full frontal female nudity for me to watch it more. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jun 15 2006, 11:31 AM) [snapback]87359[/snapback][/center]
wow.... you are a bit of a misery guts this morning...

Is there anything you DO like?
[/b]
You can talk moaning about the heat, sneezing, noise etc etc etc! :p :hug:

Pug Bump ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 15 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]87478[/snapback][/center]
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[/b]
Now you're making stuff up!! :angry:
:erm: SHUDDUP! I'm tired and have no control of my crazy bumps. :erm:
MOM!! Rankin is fibbing! :unsure: -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 15 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]87476[/snapback][/center]
Have you never seen EuroTrash? :lol:
Well maybe it needed more full frontal female nudity for me to watch it more. :p
You can talk moaning about the heat, sneezing, noise etc etc etc! :p :hug:

Pug Bump ^_^
[/b]

not today! though it is HOTHOTHOT!!!

but at least I don't hate everything and think it's all crap :):):):):)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 15 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]87500[/snapback][/center]
That scares the hell out of me for some reason.
[/b]

What's scary about obi and david fighting a little proxy war by force pushing random animals around? lol :p

lol i wanted my post count frozen at 1337 but im not sure its possible.....stav wouldnt do it anyway :p

custom titles are at 2100 posts in afraid. plenty more spamming to go!

i should be in bed bump!

Reading Rankins Blog Bump.

For a few minutes I actually forgot he wasn't a fish! :eek:

Then I saw this pic and I now think he's one of those troll dolls but without the pink hair! :lol:

rank.jpg

TGIF /embarrass Rankin day bump! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 15 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]87613[/snapback][/center]
Reading Rankins Blog Bump.

For a few minutes I actually forgot he wasn't a fish! :eek:

Then I saw this pic and I now think he's one of those troll dolls but without the pink hair! :lol:

rank.jpg

TGIF /embarrass Rankin day bump! :p
[/b]
:lol:

I always think of Ackis and Ranking as Mon Cals

Back