It is good to see Nerf keeping up on the times

I think they really made it for crusty old men to stick suctions cups to kids' heads when they run into his front yard

Nice! Glad to see toy companies training our children to be the next generation of foot soldiers.

i had a nerf crossbow when I was around 11 or so and I used to shoot flys with it lol

Hey kids you too can join special forces!

okay so the sniper rifle is cool. Would love to use a real one on some of my ex's ..... but I digress.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 20 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]126870[/snapback][/center]
i had a nerf crossbow when I was around 11 or so and I used to shoot flys with it lol [/b]

So how long ago was that? Last year?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Oct 20 2006, 08:41 AM) [snapback]126893[/snapback][/center]
So how long ago was that? Last year?
[/b]
Yes I knew some jackass was going to make a lame attempt at an age joke. Well you know how it goes I line 'em up you knock 'em down I guess. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 20 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]126870[/snapback][/center]
i had a nerf crossbow when I was around 11 or so and I used to shoot flys with it lol
[/b]
When I was your age.. *cough* anyway, when i was a kid i ping kinds in the head with the nerf footballs. why else was it made, if to not whack/shoot/throw it at your friends head?

in that mindframe, I wouldnt buy my kid this.

BUT i do want one for myself!!!

Im seriously thinking about trying to think up a good excuse on why to get it.

Back