Free Masons, Anyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Oct 10 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]124504[/snapback][/center]
im not qualified to be one yet :( but i do want to be
[/b]

I can't wait to be welcomed into the Grand Lodge near me too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 10 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]124562[/snapback][/center]
See, house builders.
[/b]

:lol: , Yee, knows little, the handshake is kick ass. Oh, and the google article is bull shit, as many in the Masonry believe and vouch for religions in many areas, aslong as they respect the Supreme Being as teh overall power they are staying true to their oath.

Why did I just read the above as "as long as they respect the Supreme Being as teh overall pwner" ....
:blink: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Why is that classic Stonecutters Simpson episode running through my head right now. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 12 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]124910[/snapback][/center]
Why is that classic Stonecutters Simpson episode running through my head right now. :lol:
[/b]

Because they take the piss out of the Free Masons, duh!.

That Simpsons episode is actually poking fun at the Free Masons.

Free Masonry is or was at least a sort of lodge where one could express viewpoints free of the fetters of government or religion so long as one acknowledged that their was a supreme god. Many of the founding fathers of the United States were Free Masons, much of the symbolism in US currency and the great seal contain symbols one would normally associate with Free Masonry.

Back