HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!
teddy.jpg

I know its tomorrow for you but here on this side of the world we are celebrating early! :p

I hope you get everything you want and a few surprises too! ;) Have a great day. ^_^
:wub: :hug: :wub:
Are ya having a SWG party this weekend with plenty of hot dancers? :devil:

lol you cheat!!
:huggles you tightly:
thank you sweety

lol as far as dancers hrm....not sure but i have someone in mind that i think maryna would love to share a dance or 500 with
:whistles innocently:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Sep 29 2006, 01:19 AM) [snapback]121684[/snapback][/center]
Snarky thought you'd never ask! :p :D Happy birthday :)
[/b]
woot
:twirls and ruffles snarky all in one fluid motion:

:p
:hug:

another crazy ker creation:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYNA

Hope you have a great day :D There is a certain someone who wants to dance more than 500 times with you ;)

thank you all for your sentiments and best wishes....friends are ever important to me and i wanted to take two seconds and thank you for the friendships, smiles and laughs

:wishes i didnt have to go to a make up grad class: o_O
lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Sep 29 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]121742[/snapback][/center]
another crazy ker creation:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYNA

Hope you have a great day :D There is a certain someone who wants to dance more than 500 times with you ;)
[/b]
Sorry I don't dance very well. :p ;)

*Grabs Alison and kisses her ever so gently while slowly sliding my fingers between hers*
*whispers* Happy Birthday, sweetheart
You can see we all love you.....
...so dont feel so bad about being 40, we all cant be young forever ;)
Oh, and tell Maryna to have a wonderful time tonight ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Sep 29 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]121975[/snapback][/center]
*Grabs Alison and kisses her ever so gently while slowly sliding my fingers between hers*
*whispers* Happy Birthday, sweetheart
You can see we all love you.....
...so dont feel so bad about being 40, we all cant be young forever ;)
Oh, and tell Maryna to have a wonderful time tonight ;)
[/b]
o_O
:gets a devious look and pounces on Ki ruffling her all overs and huggling her:
funny funny lady
:returns the tender kiss as Maryna prances by shaking her tushy and causing a ruckus:

:p

Back