Just Saw X-Men III...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 30 2006, 11:57 AM) [snapback]82708[/snapback][/center]
Adding new X-Men each movie is a drawing factor... they're not going to have them all in each movie.

so, keep your hopes up for the next one...
[/b]
Gambit :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 30 2006, 11:57 PM) [snapback]82583[/snapback][/center]
/sigh

I just have to say that no matter what anyone said - this movie rocked. Yeah, it wasn't perfect - but what comic turned movie is?

I mean...spiderman, batman, and the ones I just can't think of right now.

Honestly I just liked it for what it was.
[/b]

I liked it too. It was a great story with a great movie with a great plot :)

IT'S JUST A MOVIE PEOPLE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ May 31 2006, 04:57 AM) [snapback]82708[/snapback][/center]
Adding new X-Men each movie is a drawing factor... they're not going to have them all in each movie.

so, keep your hopes up for the next one...
[/b]

As long as magneto is in it, i don't care. He is the most badass mutie of them all

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ May 30 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]82870[/snapback][/center]
I liked it too. It was a great story with a great movie with a great plot :)

IT'S JUST A MOVIE PEOPLE!
As long as magneto is in it, i don't care. He is the most badass mutie of them all
[/b]
You can start wars with that phrase :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ May 31 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]83350[/snapback][/center]
Magneto PWNS joo!

No one is as cool as a guy who can pull the iron out of your blood!
[/b]
Gambit can make ya go BOOM and then POOF :p

he can change your sexuality? shit i didnt know that

(shame you didnt use bang instead of boom and that might have actually been funny)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 31 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]83420[/snapback][/center]
he can change your sexuality? shit i didnt know that

(shame you didnt use bang instead of boom and that might have actually been funny)
[/b]
I don't get it :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 31 2006, 05:07 PM) [snapback]83430[/snapback][/center]
probably my english lingo again......im sure someone will understand
[/b]
Meanwhile, explain :p

Gambit can kiss my green Twi'lo-rican ass.

I want to see The Dazzler, baby!
And maybe Douglok from New Mutants.
And where the hell is Banshee and his fake Irish accent?

/narf

Back