Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 17 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]79367[/snapback][/center]
The vehicles were lame but the Cats were awsome :lol: but what was even better was the original Japan version of Voltron, before it was watered down by american censors. Can you say borderline pr0n?
[/b]
Same happened to Macross.

omg that was a LOT of bumping to catch up on!!! ^_^

*omg soooo ticklish here, tiv ya can't come close! I scream. :blush:
*I give killer foot massages.
*Transformers the Movie>Voltron + Thundercats :eek:

/runhide /dodgetomatoes
:ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 17 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]79416[/snapback][/center]

/runhide /dodgetomatoes
[/b]
Hiya Tavy! :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ May 17 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]79419[/snapback][/center]
allergies FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!

b*sneeze*u*sneeze*m*sneeze*p !!!!!
[/b]

that's 3 times make a wish!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 18 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]79416[/snapback][/center]

/runhide /dodgetomatoes
[/b]

Ooo Tansformers the movie.... I loved that! BUT greater than the Thundercats and Voltron?? hmmm thats a toughie :blink:

wellll.... it had an AWESOME soundtrack, and that counts for lots! :)

And megatron's gun blows up a frickin MOUNTAIN!!! Can't tell me that's not cooler than thundercats just by itself!! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 17 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]79444[/snapback][/center]
Ooo Tansformers the movie.... I loved that! BUT greater than the Thundercats and Voltron?? hmmm thats a toughie :blink:
[/b]

Transformer's tv series better than thunderkitties and Voltron, hell yeah. The movie....../shrug

Transformers > Voltron > Gi Joe > Thundercats....but that is just one :wookiee: opinion

early night because theres nothing much to do at home and i have to get off this computer bump!

night

<-- momentary delay on the X3 avatars :p
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ May 17 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]79445[/snapback][/center]
wellll.... it had an AWESOME soundtrack, and that counts for lots! :)

And megatron's gun blows up a frickin MOUNTAIN!!! Can't tell me that's not cooler than thundercats just by itself!! :p
[/b]
You got the touch... you got the poweeerrrrr! Yeah!! :D ^_^ :lol:

TRANSFORMERS FTWMFW!

Transformers was way better than your Power Ranger type program you are on about.
Hey i was a kid!
lion_o_toy.jpg

That was the only Thundercat I owned. A bit lame really but weren't they all then.

Oh Snarf, SNARF! :p and Orko married and spawned Jar Jar Binks! :lol:

hehe macross is the original un-butchered series that they used for the Robotech First War, the one with the Zentraedi. :)

Back