Scared myself silly today.

Myrdyr

I earn my living these days as a proffesional gambler, horse racing to be exact.

I work a system I have devised myself, but today it nearly killed me.

I picked 19 losers in a row, that would be damn hard to do even if you picked horses randomly!

I had to bet ?1978.62 on the 20th horse.

Thanks fuck it won!

I am so getting drunk now, I swear I was shaking while that race was running.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 18 2006, 01:31 AM) [snapback]117568[/snapback][/center]
I earn my living these days as a proffesional gambler, horse racing to be exact.

I work a system I have devised myself, but today it nearly killed me.

I picked 19 losers in a row, that would be damn hard to do even if you picked horses randomly!

I had to bet ?1978.62 on the 20th horse.

Thanks fuck it won!

I am so getting drunk now, I swear I was shaking while that race was running.
[/b]
<3

I could give some positive mini-speach about you being lucky, God being with you, or some boring crap like that...but...

GET DRUNK MAN, HAVE A BALL!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 18 2006, 03:04 AM) [snapback]117578[/snapback][/center]
bah that sounds so cool

i dont want a proper job :(
[/b]

It's cool at times, like at the end of the month when I withdraw a couple of thousand pounds out of my betdaq account into my bank account, even cooler when you realise that in the UK all money won from betting is tax free. Another cool factor is the hours, 3 meetings a day in the UK Monday-Friday, first race is usually at 2pm, last is at 5:30pm, so not much work. Oddly enough weekends are worse because you have evening meetings as well. Summer is great though, sometimes 5 meetings a day every day, that's get rich time but the winter is slower, less races.

I can work from anywhere that I have access to an internet connection, it's easier using my laptop but I can still work even if I just have wifi access and my Palm TX in my pocket.

But the NOT cool side is having to have balls of steel and be willing to bet stupid ammounts of money to win a small ammount back. I don't look for winners, I just need a winner every 10 races to clear my card, usually I don't go more than 6 without a winner but days like today make it scary.

If you have around 5k available I can show you how to do this, I'll even give you my spreadsheets that work it all out for me, you can expect to earn about 1500-2000 pounds a month if you have that kind of pot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 17 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]117580[/snapback][/center]
you can expect to earn about 1500-2000 pounds a month if you have that kind of pot.
[/b]
wow thats 2.8k - 3.7k usd

wow myrdyr that would be great and ordinarily id be interested however i promised my dad (who had quite a gambling problem) a while back that id never get involved so ill have to pass :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 17 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]117580[/snapback][/center]
It's cool at times, like at the end of the month when I withdraw a couple of thousand pounds out of my betdaq account into my bank account, even cooler when you realise that in the UK all money won from betting is tax free. Another cool factor is the hours, 3 meetings a day in the UK Monday-Friday, first race is usually at 2pm, last is at 5:30pm, so not much work. Oddly enough weekends are worse because you have evening meetings as well. Summer is great though, sometimes 5 meetings a day every day, that's get rich time but the winter is slower, less races.

I can work from anywhere that I have access to an internet connection, it's easier using my laptop but I can still work even if I just have wifi access and my Palm TX in my pocket.

But the NOT cool side is having to have balls of steel and be willing to bet stupid ammounts of money to win a small ammount back. I don't look for winners, I just need a winner every 10 races to clear my card, usually I don't go more than 6 without a winner but days like today make it scary.

If you have around 5k available I can show you how to do this, I'll even give you my spreadsheets that work it all out for me, you can expect to earn about 1500-2000 pounds a month if you have that kind of pot. [/b]

I seriously didn't think you could get any cooler.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Sep 18 2006, 07:56 AM) [snapback]117623[/snapback][/center]
I seriously didn't think you could get any cooler.
[/b]

Being cool ain't considered cool no more bro :( gotta be emo and all that right?

Fuck that shit.

Get on teamspeak now and then you 'pirate on leave' bastard.

Back