Stupidest decision of the year

Stupidest decision of the year

• Zinedine Zidane head butts Marco Materazzi in the World Cup final and is ejected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vice President Dick Cheney shoots friend

• Britney Spears speeds with her baby's head close to steering wheel

• Danish Newspaper Jyllands-Posten publishes the controversial Mohammed cartoons

• Protesters violently demonstrate against the Danish Mohammed cartoons

• Other: (You certainly have to give one)

• Total voters

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
Your choice folks, have fun with it...BTW the website link here as all sort of stupid stuff to vote on, don't blame me, this was one of the lines in Vegas for this week. :lol:

P.S. I chose Zidane in a close match between that and Cheney.

Other: Nintendo renames their console Wii.

It still hasn't grown on me yet :rolleyes:

BTW, did you know WHY Zidane headbutted Materazzi? Materazzi grabbed onto and held onto Zidane's shirt. So Zidane cooly said, "If you want, I'll give you the jersey later." And Materazzi replied, "I'd prefer to have your sister." So it was hardly a stupid decision ;)

"They think work is a four-letter word." - Senator Hillary Clinton, speaking about kids today.

I chose other...............and after looking at that site you linked to this one stood out as probably the absolute dumbest comment of the decade.

was putting "stupidest" in the thread title deliberate? considering its fluffy id say probably, but just wanted to make sure as when people say "stupidest" it automatically makes me think they are idiots (like when people say addicting instead of addictive)

oh and i went for zidane because i cant be arsed thinking of anything else

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Sep 15 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]116829[/snapback][/center]
wasnt that last year?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Sep 15 2006, 05:24 AM) [snapback]116810[/snapback][/center]
BTW, did you know WHY Zidane headbutted Materazzi? Materazzi grabbed onto and held onto Zidane's shirt. So Zidane cooly said, "If you want, I'll give you the jersey later." And Materazzi replied, "I'd prefer to have your sister." So it was hardly a stupid decision ;) [/b]
apparently materazzi didnt even know zidane had a sister, he just said it out of spite. i personally would have gone with "your mother". its always a safe bet that it will cause offence :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 15 2006, 02:37 AM) [snapback]116838[/snapback][/center]
wasnt [NGE] last year?
[/b]
Yes, but still within 365 calendar days

getting rid of the coffee house forums when they were finally getting good :p

* I joke I joke I keed I keed*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 15 2006, 05:37 AM) [snapback]116838[/snapback][/center]
was putting "stupidest" in the thread title deliberate? considering its fluffy id say probably, but just wanted to make sure as when people say "stupidest" it automatically makes me think they are idiots (like when people say addicting instead of addictive)

oh and i went for zidane because i cant be arsed thinking of anything else
wasnt that last year?
apparently materazzi didnt even know zidane had a sister, he just said it out of spite. i personally would have gone with "your mother". its always a safe bet that it will cause offence :D
[/b]

Follow the website, I got the title from there....so :p

Zidane still made a stupid decision beacuse he got kicked out of the final international game of his career in the World Cup final over a meaningless comment...if you don't think that's dumb Stav...well....okay.

Back