Warcraft: The Movie

not trying to be negative but...... i have only 4 words, Wait for the DVD

-_-

I'd watch it if it followed the RTS story and not added shit from WoW. Warcraft is better as an RTS imo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ May 9 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]77058[/snapback][/center]
I say they should make a pre-cu Wanderhome movie :) Based on a true story
[/b]
you could do that with the movies :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 10 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]77062[/snapback][/center]
you could do that with the movies :p
[/b]

Yeah, but i only have an 18 gig harddrive so I can't have that and EQ2 without some lag.

get an external harddrive or burn some crap to dvds, I want a wanderhome movie!

since I never was there for the infamous tekdragons wedding you could make a movie outta that :p

Well look at it this way, can't be any worse than Dungeons & Dragons the movie. Hope for something better, perhaps something on par with the Sci Fi Channels miniseries like Dune, Taken, Farscape, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mecinia Lu-a @ May 10 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]77086[/snapback][/center]
Well look at it this way, can't be any worse than Dungeons & Dragons the movie. Hope for something better, perhaps something on par with the Sci Fi Channels miniseries like Dune, Taken, Farscape, etc.
[/b]

ung that was a HORRIBLE MOVIE :angry:

They just need a good story. What sucked on D&D was the story. The effects were great and the music was ok. If Blizzard can pull off a good story it can be a hit :p

If the make a Wanderhome movie, regardless what time period it covers, it will have the same ending: I win.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 9 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]77192[/snapback][/center]
If the make a Wanderhome movie, regardless what time period it covers, it will have the same ending: I win. [/b]

If you mean by "I win" as in "Stavrose is a flaming homosexual that worships his false idol Heath Ledger", then yes I agree.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 9 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]77192[/snapback][/center]
If the make a Wanderhome movie, regardless what time period it covers, it will have the same ending: I win.
[/b]
Community Stealer? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ May 9 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]77198[/snapback][/center]
If you mean by "I win" as in "Stavrose is a flaming homosexual that worships his false idol Heath Ledger", then yes I agree.
[/b]

You know, what you just said is not something that would make the baby Jesus feel all warm and fuzzy inside :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 9 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]77208[/snapback][/center]
You know, what you just said is not something that would make the baby Jesus feel all warm and fuzzy inside :(
[/b]
:lol:

Back