I still prefer the original Battle Star Galactica

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 27 2006, 11:08 PM) [snapback]74534[/snapback][/center]
Templeton Peck as a fighter pilot FTW!
[/b]

You know it! the First and Original STARBUCK!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 27 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]74529[/snapback][/center]
check it out all you Battlestar Galactica Geeks and Wierdos :D
[/b]
GRRR!! :angry: :nerd:
The new BSG is great and I love it. I don't think a "family drama" will be too great but we'll see.

Squishy please fish brand this topic to hush this evil heathen who insults us! :eek:nline2long:
Dirkstarbuck.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Apr 28 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]74711[/snapback][/center]
GRRR!! :angry: :nerd:
The new BSG is great and I love it. I don't think a "family drama" will be too great but we'll see.

Squishy please fish brand this topic to hush this evil heathen who insults us! :eek:nline2long:
Dirkstarbuck.gif

[/b]

I resemble that remark :angry: I am not saying that BSG is bad I enjoy it and it took a little to get used to the new starbuck :) but when she decked the CO I was like YEAH!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!! indeed they have casted a great starbuck. She has definitly filled his shoes :) but other than that I still like the original ....sorry guys

The original ftw!

I was glued to the TV when they had BSG marathons on the sci-fi channel.

This new series just has the appearance of pulp sci-fi, kinda like the crappy Stargate shows...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Apr 27 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]74846[/snapback][/center]
The original ftw!

I was glued to the TV when they had BSG marathons on the sci-fi channel.

This new series just has the appearance of pulp sci-fi, kinda like the crappy Stargate shows...
[/b]

I would QFE this....but then Cora would get mad at me for spamming. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 27 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]74853[/snapback][/center]
I would QFE this....but then Cora would get mad at me for spamming. ;)
[/b]
Spamaholic...

We have origional Battle star Galactica on dvd and ...

I loved the show as a kid / teenie

Apollo :wub:

never got into the new one tho....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 28 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]74817[/snapback][/center]
I resemble that remark :angry: I am not saying that BSG is bad I enjoy it and it took a little to get used to the new starbuck :) but when she decked the CO I was like YEAH!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!! indeed they have casted a great starbuck. She has definitly filled his shoes :) but other than that I still like the original ....sorry guys
[/b]
I forgive you. Now go and swim naked in a lake to cleanse yourself of all sin. :wub: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Apr 28 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]75190[/snapback][/center]
I forgive you. Now go and swim naked in a lake to cleanse yourself of all sin. :wub: :p
[/b]
:lol:
Naughty boy

I liked the old BSg better than the new one, untill I got the season 1 on DVD, and now I have to admit I like the new BSG better. Just more exciting knowing that the litle caravan is the last of the human race, 2 battlestar to protect them all. And seeing that Asian chick naked and her clones...well Im sold.

i found that out in a similar way. i found that you cant watch one or two eps of the new series and expect to like it, well i didnt anyway.

however when i picked up the mini series and series 1 on dvd (dirt cheap) and watched them through i was blown away. if you miss out even one episode you can miss a whole lot of the storyline and if you dont follow the storyline i have to admit it does sux0r at times

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 29 2006, 05:05 PM) [snapback]75330[/snapback][/center]
i found that out in a similar way. i found that you cant watch one or two eps of the new series and expect to like it, well i didnt anyway.

however when i picked up the mini series and series 1 on dvd (dirt cheap) and watched them through i was blown away. if you miss out even one episode you can miss a whole lot of the storyline and if you dont follow the storyline i have to admit it does sux0r at times
[/b]
I think Season 2 is slighty better. I downloaded it because I haven't got Sky and its impossible to wait forever to get the Dvd! It's similar to Babylon 5 with all the subplots.
It keeps surprising me in the risks and twists it takes. Season 2 finishes on a good cliffhanger. ;) No spoilers for people please. B)

yeah i download them too. i need my bsg fixes hehe

i am probably gunna get the dvd when it comes out anyway

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 30 2006, 02:27 AM) [snapback]75400[/snapback][/center]
yeah i download them too. i need my bsg fixes hehe

i am probably gunna get the dvd when it comes out anyway
[/b]
My bro got S1 when it was like ?20. I got the 1st one for ?5.99. Play.com FTW! :D
I doubt I'll get the 2nd set. It's split into 2 anyway. The dvd extras were boring.

Back