Fckin A That Hurts

Zampy

i just had a massive sneeze and the momentum carried my chest into the corner of my nightstand. now only is it already turning black and blue, it hurts to breathe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 27 2006, 06:23 PM) [snapback]74751[/snapback][/center]
i just had a massive sneeze and the momentum carried my chest into the corner of my nightstand. now only is it already turning black and blue, it hurts to breathe.
[/b]
ouch

i'll let you know how that goes

but i get the feeling a side effect of that treatment will be the inability of myself to join clan wanderhome on BF2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 27 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]74768[/snapback][/center]
i'll let you know how that goes

but i get the feeling a side effect of that treatment will be the inability of myself to join clan wanderhome on BF2
[/b]
okie :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 28 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]75061[/snapback][/center]
oh sure artica just jump on the bandwagon
[/b]
Nope, I got my own kitty :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 28 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]75141[/snapback][/center]
someday you will find me, caught beneath a landslide
[/b]
That remind me of the Superman old moovies :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 28 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]75141[/snapback][/center]
someday you will find me, caught beneath a landslide [/b]
that band is as old as dishwalla :p

Back