Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 24 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]63207[/snapback][/center]
that voice in Jynxe and she is bound and gagged at the moment!
[/b]
That's what you think... :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 25 2006, 05:08 AM) [snapback]63211[/snapback][/center]
That's what you think... :huh:
[/b]

*looks around* JYNXE! How did you get out :angry:

Muhahaha it's revenge time !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 24 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]63212[/snapback][/center]
*looks around* JYNXE! How did you get out :angry:

Muhahaha it's revenge time !
[/b]
So what about the comment on Tiv's post? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 25 2006, 04:54 AM) [snapback]63190[/snapback][/center]
ugh finger sticking hurts!
[/b]

honey you need to relax your fingers........its easier that way.....you can go longer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 24 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]63217[/snapback][/center]
/bangs her head against the screen
WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[/b]

Hey I found your comment on the massive "Smed thread"......you pulled a Gem reference, classic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 24 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]63219[/snapback][/center]
Hey I found your comment on the massive "Smed thread"......you pulled a Gem reference, classic.
[/b]

/grin thanks. check your PM. I'm suddenly really frustrated and infinately sad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 24 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]63222[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Yeah, read it...nothing to comment except

/sorry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 25 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]63222[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

*shoves jynxe aside* *grumbles* bitch.....Sorry about that tiv :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 24 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]63228[/snapback][/center]
/sigh

When can I get something where some azzhat doesn't screw it up? I mean really?
[/b]

You always have us, here at Wanderhomies.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 24 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]63227[/snapback][/center]
*shoves jynxe aside* *grumbles* *edited*.....Sorry about that tiv :unsure:
[/b]

Not you hon. Not you at all. I can't really talk about it tho; let's just say life is ironic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 24 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]63229[/snapback][/center]
You always have us, here at Wanderhomies.com
[/b]

The sick part is do I talk to someone about it? if I don't, I know what's going to happen. If I do, I may look like a bad guy.

/grumble

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 25 2006, 05:20 AM) [snapback]63230[/snapback][/center]
Not you hon. Not you at all. I can't really talk about it tho; let's just say life is ironic.
The sick part is do I talk to someone about it? if I don't, I know what's going to happen. If I do, I may look like a bad guy.

/grumble
[/b]
:think:

:hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 24 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]63230[/snapback][/center]

/grumble
[/b]

/lick

You know we never think you're the bad guy....well, except when you joined NeXuS, then you were sort of bad, and I really don't think you're a guy. So, have no fear, no one hear will look at you as the bad guy, naughty hugger.....maybe, but bad guy? Never!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 24 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]63235[/snapback][/center]
/lick

You know we never think you're the bad guy....well, except when you joined NeXuS, then you were sort of bad, and I really don't think you're a guy. So, have no fear, no one here will look at you as the bad guy, naughty hugger.....maybe, but bad guy? Never!
[/b]
Spelling classes in common for the wook! :lol:

:sheep: :hug:
You can always hug me and forget about everything ;)

Back