Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 9 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]56115[/snapback][/center]
Oh noes! what did you do this time?
[/b]

/sigh I was late coming onto SWG to spend time with the wookiee and her when I said I would be there. /smack self

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 9 2006, 08:38 AM) [snapback]56102[/snapback][/center]
Ick, you were in game with me < 5 hours before this post....pull an all nighter?
[/b]
Nah, my bodyclock's decided it wants to sleep in two shifts these days. Drives me completely batshit too :/ What *really* sucks is when that second shift fails to happen. Then? Its angry-postin' time. Among other things...

So, lemme see here...

/wavesfranticallyatMerly
/squishilyhugsKer-ri
/tar fluffy;/kaaduhump
/flailsatMrs.DitchyMcAbandonPants

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 9 2006, 11:59 AM) [snapback]56150[/snapback][/center]
Nah, my bodyclock's decided it wants to sleep in two shifts these days. Drives me completely batshit too :/ What *really* sucks is when that second shift fails to happen. Then? Its angry-postin' time. Among other things...

So, lemme see here...

/wavesfranticallyatMerly
/squishilyhugsKer-ri
/tar fluffy;/kaaduhump
/flailsatMrs.DitchyMcAbandonPants
[/b]

Life is more fun when the Kaadus are more than one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 9 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]56188[/snapback][/center]
Life is more fun when the Kaadus are more than one.
[/b]
/sing Midnight at the oasis... send that kaadu to bed...

Think I just threw up a little.. :huh: :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 10 2006, 04:16 AM) [snapback]56253[/snapback][/center]
/sing Midnight at the oasis... send that kaadu to bed...

Think I just threw up a little.. :huh: :blink:
[/b]

Side steps the mess..........BUMP

Jello BUMP

*Watch it wiggle, watch it Jiggle* :blink: oh man I am gonna get it for this one....... :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 9 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]56314[/snapback][/center]
Jello BUMP
*Watch it wiggle, watch it Jiggle* :blink: oh man I am gonna get it for this one....... :ph34r:
[/b]
Wiggly and Jiggly Ker-ri ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 9 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]56103[/snapback][/center]
LOL when did you two go to bed?
[/b]
There you go Miss Kitty :cat: you finally got your squishy moment. Rankin and Fluffy! :p :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 9 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]56347[/snapback][/center]
Wiggly and Jiggly Ker-ri ^_^
[/b]
QFE BUMP!! :D ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 9 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]56717[/snapback][/center]
There you go Miss Kitty :cat: you finally got your squishy moment. Rankin and Fluffy! :p :lol:
QFE BUMP!! :D ;)
[/b]
:D I totally forgot about the Squishy moments
It's all Ker-ri's fault anyway... I got the idea from her ^_^
Squishy, wiggly and jiggly Ker-ri ~giggle~ :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 9 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]56729[/snapback][/center]
:woot: :thumbsup: :devil:

/No work tomorrow BUMP :) -_-
[/b]
Tomorrow is friday :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Mar 10 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]56313[/snapback][/center]
Just a fast stop on wahderhomies bump

.... gotta go to bed, my head is about to explode :(
[/b]
you need to come here more often -_-

Okay, this split morning thing is driving me BATSHIT LOCO, BUGFUCK CRAZY, not to mention OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND...

/fridayMORNINGbump

Back