english class is teh pwn

R

Ruler-jimbo

..today we seperated into our class "houses" and had to make up 5 original chuck norris jokes :) my team won! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]43605[/snapback][/center]
..today we seperated into our class "houses" and had to make up 5 original chuck norris jokes :) my team won! :D
[/b]
After you were done did you play the Nintendo to work on hand/eye coordination and then have recess?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]43631[/snapback][/center]
no

sorry you never had fun in school..
[/b]
Me either, but thats what the special ed kids did in our school :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]43645[/snapback][/center]
Me either, but thats what the special ed kids did in our school :p
[/b]
we dont have special ed kids :eek:...well not "officially"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]43715[/snapback][/center]
we dont have special ed kids :eek:...well not "officially"
[/b]
Oh I didn't realize you went to a school of "Special" kids. My mistake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]43717[/snapback][/center]
Oh I didn't realize you went to a school of "Special" kids. My mistake.
[/b]
what?!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]43719[/snapback][/center]
what?!?!
[/b]
Shut up and go put your helmet on. And damnit, I won't tell you to whip that drool up again!

yesterday a kid threw another kid with a broken leg on a table..and it broke..ahh i wish i was there :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]43722[/snapback][/center]
Shut up and go put your helmet on. And damnit, I won't tell you to whip that drool up again!
[/b]
do you know where my baseball is?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]43723[/snapback][/center]
yesterday a kid threw another kid with a broken leg on a table..and it broke..ahh i wish i was there :(
do you know where my baseball is?
[/b]
High school, can't enjoy it, can't graduate without it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]43770[/snapback][/center]
oh ok..what college?
[/b]
Was in Bowling Green State Uni, but I moved back home so now I'm stuck going to U of Dayton until I get money to move back.

Back