Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 10:09 PM) [snapback]43318[/snapback][/center]
Not that bad. You can actually wear rope and tie it around you nicely. Kind of like a caged body effect. Personally I think it looks lovely.
[/b]

you can make dresses out of ties too but that doesn't mean I am gonna show up at a dinner party wearing that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]43325[/snapback][/center]
you can make dresses out of ties too but that doesn't mean I am gonna show up at a dinner party wearing that
[/b]

I'm definately not talking about clothing for a dress party. Completely different kind of party.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]43326[/snapback][/center]
I'm definately not talking about clothing for a dress party. Completely different kind of party.
[/b]

oh dear why do I get the feeling I am a bit out of me league here...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]43329[/snapback][/center]
oh dear why do I get the feeling I am a bit out of me league here...
[/b]

I just like to look at them. One day maybe...but not now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]43331[/snapback][/center]
I just like to look at them. One day maybe...but not now.
[/b]
Look at waht?

stood in coronet for an hour overt, lots of lvl 90 rebs ran around, none went overt. I'm lvl 70 and idk what the hell im doing. Pretty sad.

but enough about me lets talk about you

Back