Could ya stop with the spam?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 10 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]43340[/snapback][/center]
/spam
[/b]
Don't ever whine about me flaming in the General Discussion forum again :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]43347[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I always think of the GDB as a sort of mad house with no men in white coats and good drugs to quell the inmates. It's friday I think everyone just goes nuts on Friday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]43349[/snapback][/center]
I always think of the GDB as a sort of mad house with no men in white coats and good drugs to quell the inmates. It's friday I think everyone just goes nuts on Friday.
[/b]
OK that's cool. When we want to have intelligent discussions, where should we go?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 10:45 PM) [snapback]43353[/snapback][/center]
OK that's cool. When we want to have intelligent discussions, where should we go?
[/b]

maybe we could get an Intelligent conversation bit going? I don't know what you call it on a forum, room, board, section???

It would be cool though and I must admit i enjoy BOTH sides of it, the wacko side of things and the more intellectual side of things.

There are places I don't go on this board ( ie the flame part) .... but a coffee- room would be cool...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 11 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]43347[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/spam

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 10 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]43359[/snapback][/center]
/spam
[/b]

Hey hon. Remember what you asked me earlier? I'm calling that in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]43338[/snapback][/center]
Again, how is ASKING people not to spam, or asking them to limit it to certain threads "forcing my will" on others? Stop being such a drama queen here.

And there is no option to ignore the spam as it's in every single goddamn thread.
[/b]
Figures Reek. You can't debate without calling people names. I can't imagine who you don't debate with in real life just don't punch you in the face when you say something stupid like this. I honestly believe you are ignorant of your own behavior. If you reread what you posted it, to you it may of been asking but if you truely were asking, you were asking like an asshole.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]43353[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
~poke~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]43379[/snapback][/center]
Figures Reek. You can't debate without calling people names. I can't imagine who you don't debate with in real life just don't punch you in the face when you say something stupid like this. I honestly believe you are ignorant of your own behavior. If you reread what you posted it, to you it may of been asking but if you truely were asking, you were asking like an asshole.
[/b]
You're the one coming here with grandiose claims of me forcing my will on others and me attempting to moderate others.

If I came off too seriously in the first post I corrected it in the 2nd post (the 3rd overall post, well before you replied) saying "I'm just asking y'all to please not spam - or at least to keep it to stuff like the bump thread."

Jesus, if you don't want me calling you a drama queen then stop being a fucking drama queen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]43402[/snapback][/center]
You're the one coming here with grandiose claims of me forcing my will on others and me attempting to moderate others.

If I came off too seriously in the first post I corrected it in the 2nd post (the 3rd overall post, well before you replied) saying "I'm just asking y'all to please not spam - or at least to keep it to stuff like the bump thread."

Jesus, if you don't want me calling you a drama queen then stop being a fucking drama queen.
[/b]
Calm down, Reeky :)
We are all friends here :)
:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]43402[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
I reread your initial post. It is not a demand. It is you whining like a little bitch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]43414[/snapback][/center]
/sigh
to quote Galaxy quest: "It's like pouring gasoline on a fire."
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]43412[/snapback][/center]
I reread your initial post. It is not a demand. It is you whining like a little bitch.
[/b]
Well at least you finally had the balls to admit it rather than to try to engage in some stupid debate in which you think someone asking people to "please not spam" is forcing my will on others. Keep fighting against that oppression there, El-Diablos, lol.

Seems like whenever someone disagrees with reek, they don't have balls to admit something lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]43462[/snapback][/center]
Well at least you finally had the balls to admit it rather than to try to engage in some stupid debate in which you think someone asking people to "please not spam" is forcing my will on others. Keep fighting against that oppression there, El-Diablos, lol.
[/b]
The Spam Opression?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]43465[/snapback][/center]
Seems like whenever someone disagrees with reek, they don't have balls to admit something lol
[/b]
He said I have balls. I think I teabagged him with them that is what convinced him.

no, he said you didn't. reread, it says "el-diablos doesn't have balls. His ex-boyfriend ate them." see?

Back