OMGZER!!!

Timi

I am really at a loss for what to say in this letter, other than to convey my shock. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. Mr. El Diablos and his legates are macabre poxy-types. This is not set down in complaint against them, but merely as analysis.

One wonders how Mr. Diablos can complain about pushy, combative blackguards, given that his own orations also aim to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills. He has only one goal: to demand that loyalty to disreputable criticasters supersedes personal loyalty. By allowing him to portray superficial, paltry present-day robber barons as rabble-rousers, we are allowing him to play puppet master. Although the Gospel According to Mr. Diablos says that Mr. Diablos's press releases won't be used for political retribution, I think that it's unequivocally a tragedy that his goal in life is apparently to dominate or intimidate others. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that we must exert a positive influence on the type of world that people will live in a thousand years from now. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most inhumane manifestations.

Mr. Diablos wants to oppress, segregate, and punish others. But what if the tables were turned? How would Mr. Diablos like that? His dissertations have created an ungrateful universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that mawkish, deluded underachievers should be f?ted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. Only within this universe does it make sense to promote a form of government in which religious freedom, racial equality, and individual liberty are severely at risk. And, only if we comment on his shell games can we destroy this arrogant universe of his and tell you things that he doesn't want you to know. Although the themes in his ultimata are limited, if it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism.

If you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which Mr. Diablos may mortgage away our future before you know it, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that Mr. Diablos has been known to "prove" statistically that his whinges prevent smallpox. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Mr. Diablos's "proof" demonstrates only that I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about him. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that Mr. Diablos shouldn't threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that Mr. Diablos has increasingly been practicing. Do you understand the implications of what I have been telling you? Are you awake? Then you probably realize that Mr. Diablos should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to.

Whenever someone tells Mr. Diablos not to feed us ever-larger doses of his lies and crackpot assumptions, Mr. Diablos gets all teary-eyed. My, my; how sad. My heart bleeds for him, it really does.

In any case, Mr. Diablos's claim that isolationism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. If I may be so bold, Mr. Diablos had previously claimed that he had no intention to manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what he did. Next, he denied that he would lay the foundation for some serious mischief. We all know what happened then. Now, Mr. Diablos would have us believe he'd never ever thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. Will he? Go figure. My view is that Mr. Diablos has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that Mr. Diablos needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Mr. Diablos's snivelling warnings, but his grunts aver that "people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that revisionism advances Mr. Diablos's long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, one does not have to make empty promises in order to acquire the input of a representative cross-section of the community in a non-threatening, inclusive environment. It is a shiftless person who believes otherwise. You are, I'm sure, well aware that Mr. Diablos has managed to elude any direct ties to specific acts of negligence -- no small feat considering his history. But did you know that Mr. Diablos dismisses his critics as either servants of an existing power structure or as suffering from false consciousness?

My intention here is not just to lift the fog from Mr. Diablos's thinking, but also to fight scurrility and slander. Mr. Diablos's thesis is that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like him. That's completely anal-retentive, you say? Good; that means you're finally catching on. The next step is to observe that Mr. Diablos broadens his appeal by seeking influence and adherents in the escapism movement. How much more illumination does that fact need before Mr. Diablos can grasp it? Assuming the answer is "a substantial amount", let me point out that it's easy enough to hate Mr. Diablos any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Mr. Diablos is up to, things that ought to make a real Mr. Diablos-hater out of you. First off, he should clarify his point so people like you and me can tell what the heck he's talking about. Without clarification, his crusades sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to make any sense.

If the past is any indication of the future, Mr. Diablos will once again attempt to shower stinking, out-of-touch schizophrenics of one sort or another with undeserved encomia. Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, to believe that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur is to deceive ourselves.

Mr. Diablos has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of Mr. Diablos's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. His expositions have no basis in science or in human experience. Instead, they consist of ribald effusions derived from a world view rooted in antisocial negativism. While I don't question his motives, and I certainly understand the frustrations of Mr. Diablos's spokesmen, if Mr. Diablos can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to complain about naive tin-pot tyrants.

Mr. Diablos's disquisitions represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. Inasmuch as I disagree with Mr. Diablos's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Mr. Diablos's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. By this, I mean that Mr. Diablos's little world is far from reality. End of story. Actually, I should add that I, for one, want to raise the quality of debate on issues surrounding his patronizing complaints. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my r?sum?, but because he is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when salacious irritable-types further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. And fear of barbaric, ignominious backstabbers like Mr. Diablos who lionize grotty purveyors of malice and hatred. Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to ratchet up our level of understanding have no right to complain when he and his understrappers shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. The take-away message of this letter is that Mr. El Diablos is a corrupt New Age vandal. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Mr. Diablos's sleazy vituperations, reminding you that you were warned.

Seriously though, where the hell are you hiding? Under the World Tree?

god..... I read this letter and thought.. you know.. el-D reminds me of Sawyer on Lost!

it's been one of those very odd days.

WWII Online, and work. I don't think he likes certain people any more, and I'll keep my mouth shut on that issue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 30 2006, 12:23 PM) [snapback]82742[/snapback][/center]
WWII Online, and work. I don't think he likes certain people any more, and I'll keep my mouth shut on that issue.
[/b]
Aww :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 30 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]82742[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:sad: rats

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 30 2006, 03:23 PM) [snapback]82742[/snapback][/center]
WWII Online, and work. I don't think he likes certain people any more, and I'll keep my mouth shut on that issue. [/b]

Yeah, I kinda figured.

Back