Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Know?

pretty much like the one on the official SWG forums, you can post and stuff using an editor like that. It says it is IE and Firefox compatible, and i'm using it with Firefox with no issues. You can have it be your default editor in these few easy steps:
    1. Go to your Personal CP
    2. In your Personal CP Menu, click on Board Settings under Options
    3. At the bottom, under the "Posting Settings" category, chose Rich Text Editor from the menu and save
    This should make customizing your posts, as well as dealing with images and stuff much easier, at least it is for me. You learn something new every day

mine already was set for the rte

Peeping Tom
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose &#064; Apr 20 2006, 12&#58;19 PM) [snapback]72391[/snapback][/center]
    pretty much like the one on the official SWG forums, you can post and stuff using an editor like that. It says it is IE and Firefox compatible, and i&#39;m using it with Firefox with no issues. You can have it be your default editor in these few easy steps:
    3. At the bottom, under the "Posting Settings" category, chose Rich Text Editor from the menu and save
    This should make customizing your posts, as well as dealing with images and stuff much easier, at least it is for me. You learn something new every day
    [/b]
    I don&#39;t use firefox, i use Opera . I&#39;ve used it for years and it&#39;s always been better then IE.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Peeping Tom
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose &#064; Apr 19 2006, 09&#58;19 PM) [snapback]72391[/snapback][/center]
    pretty much like the one on the official SWG forums, you can post and stuff using an editor like that. It says it is IE and Firefox compatible, and i&#39;m using it with Firefox with no issues. You can have it be your default editor in these few easy steps:
    [/b]
    aw, my browser isn&#39;t compatible with RTE
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

I'm back

no

Bored to death... maybe... Curse's Avatar
    Confidence is the metal with which you make a key to open up the gates of your own destiny.

first, i would like to just get to know you

Now I&#39;m going to ask you a bunch of questions. And I want to have them answered immediately