Iv been tramatized.

GameGuru

I had a job out in Vegas this weekend. While I was out for a meeting with the rest of the crew, one of my fellow crew members...erm, well got him some lovin...and some nose candy.
I came back and I see a topless lady laying face down on the bed, and my roomie freakin out. Seems she ODed.
Long story short, shes dead, hes in jail, and Ill never be the same :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GameGuru @ Feb 23 2006, 01:52 AM) [snapback]49142[/snapback][/center]
I had a job out in Vegas this weekend. While I was out for a meeting with the rest of the crew, one of my fellow crew members...erm, well got him some lovin...and some nose candy.
I came back and I see a topless lady laying face down on the bed, and my roomie freakin out. Seems she ODed.
[/b]

holy shit. dude, I'm sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GameGuru @ Feb 23 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]49142[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Ugh, I guess WOW is the only thing that really fits. Lets hope your buddy gets let out after they do an autopsy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GameGuru @ Feb 23 2006, 02:52 AM) [snapback]49142[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
careful you can be charged to if you bought him the nose candy. And to be honest if they do a thourough investigation, you probably shouldn't of posted this on the internet. And if he gave her the nose candy then he could be charged with involuntary manslaughter, or even voluntary manslaughter, not including prosititution and other charges.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 23 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]49218[/snapback][/center]
careful you can be charged to if you bought him the nose candy. And to be honest if they do a thourough investigation, you probably shouldn't of posted this on the internet. And if he gave her the nose candy then he could be charged with involuntary manslaughter, or even voluntary manslaughter, not including prosititution and other charges.
[/b]
Hey, stopping taking a turn to Negative Town. :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 23 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]49219[/snapback][/center]
Hey, stopping taking a turn to Negative Town. :angry:
[/b]
ROFL i am not the one taking a turn into Negative Town. The cops will do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 23 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]49306[/snapback][/center]
yeah if they would of dumped the body.
[/b]

What was that movie where the hooker gets killed scrumpin the dude in the bathroom and they freak out, chop her up and then burry her in the desert and then they go around killin each other because they're affraid one of them is gonna rat them out?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 24 2006, 12:32 AM) [snapback]49308[/snapback][/center]
What was that movie where the hooker gets killed scrumpin the dude in the bathroom and they freak out, chop her up and then burry her in the desert and then they go around killin each other because they're affraid one of them is gonna rat them out?
[/b]
I dunno I haven't seen any of your home videos Timi. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 23 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]49308[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
no clue, but it sounds interesting.

yeah ya gotta watch your ass in vegas. people say that the rule in vegas is "what happens stays", but its really "dont go to your friend's room, make them meet you in the lobby".
Sorry, musta been a shitty weekend. were you close to him? (or her?)

I've seen the movie I forget what it is.

Game. I don't even know where to start. /hugs All I can say is that each of us goes down their own path to become the person we will be when we die. No one knows the reason for that path, but it exists. If you didn't have any part in it (doesn't sound like you did), go talk to a therapist just to get it off your chest. If you did have a part, don't talk to anyone - and El'd is right posting was a bad idea. Not even a doctor as patient confidentiality is limited to breaking the law.

You're a sweet guy. Don't let something like this change you too much.

Found it!

Plot Summary for
Very Bad Things (1998)

A group of friends head to Las Vegas for a bachelor party.. only things go wrong and a woman is killed. Soon, the bodies are piling up and the friends find themselves turning against one another as the coverup builds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 24 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]49320[/snapback][/center]
Found it!

Plot Summary for
Very Bad Things (1998)

A group of friends head to Las Vegas for a bachelor party.. only things go wrong and a woman is killed. Soon, the bodies are piling up and the friends find themselves turning against one another as the coverup builds.
[/b]
yeah, Very Bad Things was a fucking weird crazy movie. when the wife kills the best man guy at the end?!?!? crazyness

Back