Could ya stop with the spam?

reek

Seriously, it's all in good fun of course, but you have a bump thread to do that shit in. You think I or others really want to wade through hundreds of /hug and /hug shield posts? You spammers have asked us to not flame, and for the most part we keep it in the flame forum, so I'm asking you to keep the spam to an appropriate place where I don't have to sit there and think I'm on a fricking WoW forum :p.

Don't take what I'm saying too seriously. I'm just asking y'all to please not spam - or at least to keep it to stuff like the bump thread. I still love y'all :). Well I don't love Curse cuz he's too young and that's just sick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 11:35 AM) [snapback]42945[/snapback][/center]
Don't take what I'm saying too seriously. I'm just asking y'all to please not spam - or at least to keep it to stuff like the bump thread. I still love y'all :). Well I don't love Curse cuz he's too young and that's just sick.
[/b]

I know hon. I normally hate doing that. I'm in a mood I think cuz I did something normally I get annoyed at others for doing. It's not on you, it's my annoyance at myself. /hugs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 02:45 AM) [snapback]42947[/snapback][/center]
I thought only Stavrose moderated this forum?
[/b]

Moderate your avatar...lets see some movement damnit!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]42947[/snapback][/center]
I thought only Stavrose moderated this forum?
[/b]
Since when is asking fellow forum members something considered moderating them?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]42949[/snapback][/center]
Moderate your avatar...lets see some movement damnit!
[/b]
I figure that if your avatar had movement you would have him picking up nuts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]42966[/snapback][/center]
Since when is asking fellow forum members something considered moderating them?
[/b]
what's your definition of spam?

Stavrose is on the Top-10 spammer list on these forums. You must need a good reason to make him go against that privalege and honor! Pay me 3000 rubles for your crimes!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]42975[/snapback][/center]
Stavrose is on the Top-10 spammer list on these forums. You must need a good reason to make him go against that privalege and honor! Pay me 3000 rubles for your crimes!
[/b]
I KNEW YOU WERE A COMMIE!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]42969[/snapback][/center]
what's your definition of spam?
[/b]
You didn't answer my questoin.

Definition of spam doesn't matter. I'm not quibbling about there being just slightly too much spam. It's pretty obvious to anyone that people were spamming the shit out of the forums today. I am politely asking those people that if they want to spam if they would keep it in a thread like the Bump thread it would be appreciated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]42981[/snapback][/center]
You didn't answer my questoin.

Definition of spam doesn't matter. I'm not quibbling about there being just slightly too much spam. It's pretty obvious to anyone that people were spamming the shit out of the forums today. I am politely asking those people that if they want to spam if they would keep it in a thread like the Bump thread it would be appreciated.
[/b]
O.k. if you are bored and want to debate this I will. O.k. having an opinion o.k. but when you try to force YOUR will on others who may not have that same definition of spam as you, that is an attempt to moderate the board's activites. If you don't like certain threads you have the option of ignoring them. When a person fails to exercise their personal option to ignore a thread, and instead take the course of telling others to stop posting, then that is an attempt to moderate or act as board moderator.

Spamming inside a spammed topic is one thing. But to have to wade through 3 pages of new topics to find they are all just spam is annoying.
Why not just make a topic called Spam and spam in that. Or maybe a Spam forum? I like to come here and see whats going on. If I wanted spam I would log into Mos Eisley. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 10 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]42989[/snapback][/center]
Spamming inside a spammed topic is one thing. But to have to wade through 3 pages of new topics to find they are all just spam is annoying.
Why not just make a topic called Spam and spam in that. Or maybe a Spam forum? I like to come here and see whats going on. If I wanted spam I would log into Mos Eisley. :p
[/b]
please i hate trolling. You are trolling the thread. It is about the discussion about reek moderating the forums. :lol:

It's all CUrse's fault!

He was trying for 1st page domination! I couldn't let it happen!!!

Oh yeah, /hug

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]42988[/snapback][/center]
If you don't like certain threads you have the option of ignoring them.
[/b]
If you don't know what the thread is about you can't ignore it at 1st. And to wade through a lot of pages with threads that have no purpose is annoying.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 10 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]42992[/snapback][/center]
It's all CUrse's fault!

He was trying for 1st page domination! I couldn't let it happen!!!
Oh yeah, /hug

:D
[/b]
QUIT FUCKING TROLLING AND SPAMMING!!! I MAY BURN A MUSLIM NOW!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]42991[/snapback][/center]
please i hate trolling. You are trolling the thread. It is about the discussion about reek moderating the forums. :lol:
[/b]
No it was a topic about Spam. I'm just agreeing with Reek that I found all the spam when I logged on annoying.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 10 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]42993[/snapback][/center]
If you don't know what the thread is about you can't ignore it at 1st. And to wade through a lot of pages with threads that have no purpose is annoying.
[/b]
OH NO YOU MAY HAVE TO HIT A BUTTON TO GET TO PAGE 2. OH THE HUMANITY!!! Man so is it too hard to get up and go to the bathroom so you just piss your pants?

Back