Who is your favourite / least favourite SW character inc. EU.

Merlyn

Thrawn's pretty pretty play thing
am kinda partial to Thrawn but Quinlan Vos is also interesting.

least fav. Mara Jade.

Least fav... Dash Rendar, ugh...

Fav... Bastila Shan (from a vid game yes, but still EU)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 12 2006, 06:44 AM) [snapback]44580[/snapback][/center]
Least fav... Dash Rendar, ugh...

Fav... Bastila Shan (from a vid game yes, but still EU)
[/b]
Bastila is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT : d

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 12 2006, 04:10 PM) [snapback]44619[/snapback][/center]
I'm gonna say Merlyn Gabriel.
[/b]

Tiv.... she's not canon :p

Merlyn you should really sell your story or something it kicks major ass! Though I could see that George Lucas is a greedy prick and might change it / steal it from you without giving you any money... but it's fuckin' awesome. And its MUCH MUCH better when Tiv reads it because I'm lazy. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 12 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]44641[/snapback][/center]
Merlyn you should really sell your story or something it kicks major ass! Though I could see that George Lucas is a greedy prick and might change it / steal it from you without giving you any money... but it's fuckin' awesome. And its MUCH MUCH better when Tiv reads it because I'm lazy. :)
[/b]

/blush
:blush:

I don't think that GL would approve.....the rebs are the bad guys, there's blatent lust and desire and maybe even some sex, Darth Vader is moody and complicated and the heroine is mostly confused about her life and wings it... :)

Quinlan Vos is good. Aayla Secura is a foxy Twi'lek. :blush:
I like the Solo children they've been in some good stories.
Obi-Wan and Anakin in AOTC and ROTS just rocked though. B)

Favorite EU:
I could go with Bastila or Secura.

Worse EU:
Roth, the idiot from Jedi Knight Academy singleplayer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(--=Lao=-- @ Feb 12 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]44705[/snapback][/center]
geek
[/b]
I have the alternate clothing mod for Bastila... YESSIR!

:D :D :D

Did you know you can take control of Bastila and deprive her of most her clothes?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Feb 12 2006, 06:23 PM) [snapback]44753[/snapback][/center]
Did you know you can take control of Bastila and deprive her of most her clothes?
[/b]
Yes, and when you use the mod I have it's nice to see her in lacey white lingerie...

my favorite character was always Han, and the one character I hated above all and should be removed from the galactic history books is: Luke "I wanted to go to Toshi Station" Skywalker. Owen should've slaped the fuck out of that little whiny bitch, and knocked some manhood into him. Damn hippie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Feb 13 2006, 05:59 AM) [snapback]44822[/snapback][/center]
my favorite character was always Han, and the one character I hated above all and should be removed from the galactic history books is: Luke "I wanted to go to Toshi Station" Skywalker. Owen should've slaped the fuck out of that little whiny bitch, and knocked some manhood into him. Damn hippie.
[/b]

It is funny, I was never a big Luke or Han solo fan. I always thought that Vader was the coolest thing! Even as a small kid I gravitated towards the bad guys, infinately more interesting, definately more appealing. Han was too old for me when the film came out and Luke was as mentioned whiney. I liked Leia though because she was smart mouthed and if I had been like that as a kid I would have gotten my face slapped by my folks, so I liked that she could do that.... it gave me hope.
:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 13 2006, 12:10 AM) [snapback]44849[/snapback][/center]
It is funny, I was never a big Luke or Han solo fan. I always thought that Vader was the coolest thing! Even as a small kid I gravitated towards the bad guys, infinately more interesting, definately more appealing. Han was too old for me when the film came out and Luke was as mentioned whiney. I liked Leia though because she was smart mouthed and if I had been like that as a kid I would have gotten my face slapped by my folks, so I liked that she could do that.... it gave me hope.
:)
[/b]
Of course Vader is cool... and although I detest Shadows of the Empire, I think it was the best book/movie/comic for Darth Vader.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 13 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]44854[/snapback][/center]
Of course Vader is cool... and although I detest Shadows of the Empire, I think it was the best book/movie/comic for Darth Vader.
[/b]

It was the firstSW book I read that gave you some 'insight' into Vader actually thinking as opposed to the Vader strutting around force choking and generally being a bad guy all the time side of things. That made it interesting. ( among other things) I loathed Xizor. ( this is good in that he was written well enough for me to really despise) he was repulsive and slimy and generally gave me the creeps.

It was a good book and one of the few SW novels I can re read without getting annoyed half way through becasue it is so poorly written or a rehash of the dialogue from the movies.

Stormtroopers have allways been my fav, and even through they do cover a large group, they count as one awsome force. And the Emperor.

Allways hated Luke and Ewoks.

Back