What happens when white kids try to rap

Isn't it traditional to like... prove you have some talent before assigning a name to yourself?

I half expected him to go "PURple line, biiiiATCH!" at which point I would've shot diet pepsi from my nose.

Eh, he's better than me at least, but I don't think he's got the right voice for rap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Apr 3 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]66462[/snapback][/center]
Isn't it traditional to like... prove you have some talent before assigning a name to yourself?

I half expected him to go "PURple line, biiiiATCH!" at which point I would've shot diet pepsi from my nose.
[/b]
ROFL :lol:

*can just picture Stav telling this guy what we're saying about him... and his response*

"One of those foo's lives near here?"
"Yeah."
"Where?"
"West suburbs somewhere..."
"Bet his po' ass lives in LOMBARD or WOODRIDGE or sommat..."
"I dunno man... :unsure: "

Smack him upside the head for me. He's a WHITE RAPPER, that lives in fucking WINNETKA. There is no legitimacy apparent there whatsoever. "White rapper" and "Winnetka" shouldn't even be allowed in the same fucking sentence BY LAW. You know me though, I'm all for following what seems to guide you. Just... suggest he move south of Howard before he gets his ass laughed off stage or something. :p

I mean, hell, look at us. We're both using Chicago as our location. Clue him in :p

ook.... rap is mostly just not fun to listen to, but some is... I guess I am just picky ..

lol, rankin. you're gonna love this. They actually invested in a studio to produce a demo. thats right, real cash for a studio. They think Mather High School inthe outskirts of chicago (more like outskirts of Lincolnwood) is ghetto. As my other friend said to me when he found out, "what the hell is his rich white suburban ass gonna rap about?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 4 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]66756[/snapback][/center]
lol, rankin. you're gonna love this. They actually invested in a studio to produce a demo. thats right, real cash for a studio. They think Mather High School inthe outskirts of chicago (more like outskirts of Lincolnwood) is ghetto. As my other friend said to me when he found out, "what the hell is his rich white suburban ass gonna rap about?"
[/b]

probably about his mommy and daddy not giving him enough pocket money and his GF who won't have sex with him or something dumb like that...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Apr 4 2006, 08:22 AM) [snapback]66758[/snapback][/center]
probably about his mommy and daddy not giving him enough pocket money and his GF who won't have sex with him or something dumb like that...
[/b]
dingdingding!

A significant percentage of music produced over the last 50 years or so concerns not getting laid, in some form or another.

He comes from a cushy white suburban background. Winnetka is the land of John Hughes flicks, for those of you needing a placement reference. He's rapping to set himself apart from the ... oh fuck if I know. :p

I can sum all of Eminems albums and songs

The world hates me
My wife is a ho I wish she would die
I love my wife and always will
My wife is a ho I wish she would die
Haley
My mom is a ho I wish she would die
Haley
Some song about how great I am

Back