Just when you think

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
Just when you think you couldn't have too many raisins in your raisin brand, I eat breakfast and get about 10 freaking raisins per bite. I almost drowned in raisins this morning, and I decided I'd rather have too few than too many.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Mar 29 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]65089[/snapback][/center]
Just when you think you couldn't have too many raisins in your raisin brand, I eat breakfast and get about 10 freaking raisins per bite. I almost drowned in raisins this morning, and I decided I'd rather have too few than too many.
[/b]

isn't that WHY it's raisin bread?

Raisin bran, like, the cereal. And I guess so, but seriously you don't have to take the bran out of raisin bran.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Mar 29 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]65094[/snapback][/center]
Raisin bran, like, the cereal. And I guess so, but seriously you don't have to take the bran out of raisin bran.
[/b]

Er oh yeah. /bonk self. Sorry. lol. I eat multi-bran chex with skim milk - yum!

I had the same thing happen with my raisin bran the other day, but it's since gone back to normal. Not sure what to tell ya :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Mar 30 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]65537[/snapback][/center]
i dont like raisin bran or raisin bread
[/b]
You dont like those insect like things right?! :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 31 2006, 08:27 AM) [snapback]65574[/snapback][/center]
You dont like those insect like things right?! :eek:
[/b]
saywhosawhat?

Back