Day in the Life of...

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
So, I stayed up too late last night playing BF2 with the IIA boys, and I have to get up early today because I need to leave early for my diabetes class tonight.

My alarm goes off at 5:30. I tell myself (half-dreaming) that the alarm will keep going off, and it's okay because it's a launcher device. By the time my mind realizes the alarm is telling me to wake up, it's 7:30. I had to be at work at 7:30, or at worst 8. I groan, and force myself awake.

I run downstairs and think, fushnicken, I need to get my food ready for today. So I run to the kitchen and bag up everything I can into my bag. I realize at the last moment, I almost forget my folder for my class. I grab it, and put it in the bag, thinking that it's probably not the best idea, but will probably work. I grab the bag, and my purse and run out the door. By the time I get to my car, the bag is in shreads. I sigh, turn on my car, and drive to work. I find a smaller bag in my car, and begin transferring the goods into it. I have to leave about half the items in my car because they won't fit. I say a little prayer, and hop out. I feel the bag tearing, and just keep holding on, and half-running into the building.

The handles tore apart, but the bag (and my food) made it.

Since then I've been given a dirty look about my timecard being late, and status requests on a couple of issues.

/sigh I hate a case of the "mundays".

some days are just like that...
at least you have a day... I am having a non day...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 09:49 AM) [snapback]64100[/snapback][/center]
some days are just like that...
at least you have a day... I am having a non day...
[/b]

I get those too sometimes...like..I know I was doing something - where did the day go?

edited because I need to learn to spell!

I don't know what I did today, I don't know where the time went and I can't remember anything...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]64105[/snapback][/center]
I don't know what I did today, I don't know where the time went and I can't remember anything...
[/b]

Maybe a blue man kidnapped you. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 27 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]64106[/snapback][/center]
Maybe a blue man kidnapped you. :p
[/b]

:wub: that I would remember....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 27 2006, 10:04 AM) [snapback]64115[/snapback][/center]
did you have a good morning? was it fun?
share!
[/b]

QFE!!!!

Share share!!

Well I actually decided not to play SWG last night and went to bed around 10 pm and fell asleep around 12. My alarm went off at 6:00 I snoozed once got up took a long shower went through the morning ritual of hair make-up etc. Got my breakfast ready (oameal and a banana) which I take to work. I don't need to make lunch as I come home for lunch. At 7:00 I hit the remote starter for the New Jeep Liberty I got this week and let the frost melt off the windows. Drove to work beating the normal Monday rush, strolled into work around 7:30 (I don't punch a clock) Got a coffee and made my oatmeal. Aswered a couple computer questions, sat down ate breakfast, the boss strolls in I say hello hows you weekend etc. Then finish my breakfst and start rebuilding a couple PC's I didn't get to on Friday.

All and all this is my average day.

I stayed up all night and its morning now :p

After I was done playing battlefield II I took a nap then woke up took a shower it was around 4 am after that I made an incredibly good spicy bowl of Ramen and then played Eq2 for a bit. Round 6 am I stopped playing and decided to play streets of rage 3 with my friend after losing because the game is increidbly hard I played eq2 again till now and here I am :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 27 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]64154[/snapback][/center]
I stayed up all night and its morning now :p

After I was done playing battlefield II I took a nap then woke up took a shower it was around 4 am after that I made an incredibly good spicy bowl of Ramen and then played Eq2 for a bit. Round 6 am I stopped playing and decided to play streets of rage 3 with my friend after losing because the game is increidbly hard I played eq2 again till now and here I am :p
[/b]
basically, i dont feel the need to sleep as much/anymore because of eq2.. so i go around all day like this :ph34r: till i get home to my computer

addendum to my day......

I surf the web a bit working on pc's and chat with customers. Leave at 11:30 go home for an hour have lunch, then stroll into my afternoon onsite work, review server logs, make some adjustments and troll forums the rest of the day while chatting on yahoo with rankin and azrail :) and in 30 minutes go hime and make dinner

not a bad day and no one died :)

Back