Anybody else but me

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
Well? I used to read the comic strip daily on the Washington Post website, was the only funny comic left in the papers in my opinion. The show (on adult swim) is a fucking riot, completely taking political and racial aspects to the fucked up level they should be taken to.

Ed: "Hey! In Iraq we were in Special Ops man!"
Riley: "Well you should have been in Special Olympics, I'm outta here"

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 17 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]47558[/snapback][/center]
Guess not :(
[/b]

we never get anything like that over here :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 17 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]47558[/snapback][/center]
Guess not :(
[/b]

Don't think I have heard of them. What channel and around when is it on?

boondocks are fucking awesome they crack me up.. i like the episode were grand dad got beat up by the blind guy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 18 2006, 08:10 AM) [snapback]47567[/snapback][/center]
Don't think I have heard of them. What channel and around when is it on?
[/b]

It's own Cartoon Network (during Adult Swim hours). Think it is on the weekend like around 11pm or something. Last espidoe had Samuel L. Jackson play one of the main characters in the episode. Good stuff. Pretty political, VERY racial, but funny and put up some great points. Taken from the eyes of an intelligent black kid born in the city but pulled out to the suburbs (aka the Boondocks) to live with his grandpa and yonger brother.

Did a great episode around "what if MLK was alive today".

Back