Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those who are no longer subscribed to SWG and are voted into the Hall of Fame.....

Spammer
    Please feel free to PM me or post here if you want me to post a quote from you once I put down your summary.

The Wanderhome Hall of Fame is in remembrance of the greats on this server and the community has voted YOU into it

So feel free to PM me or post here on this great website if you want me to quote you

Forum Whore
    sure and i'll fill in any of the history gaps if you need to

Kaytiorn Iunipat - Armorsmith and Shipwright - Merely Memories
    Ksenia Taokrov - Once Dark Jedi Healer - Then A Woman of the Cloth - Now Ethereal

I Just Want My Title Back

was I in the hall of fame?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok &#064; Dec 1 2005, 12&#58;17 PM) [snapback]2212[/snapback][/center]
    Please feel free to PM me or post here if you want me to post a quote from you once I put down your summary.

The Wanderhome Hall of Fame is in remembrance of the greats on this server and the community has voted YOU into it

So feel free to PM me or post here on this great website if you want me to quote you
    [/b]

"I&#39;m a Fucking God"

:-P

For real though, put on my HOF page on the forums

"I miss you all, and please send me your AIM&#39;s through Wanderhomies.com PM service. Name: ZorinKeyes"

Spammer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes &#064; Dec 1 2005, 02&#58;40 PM) [snapback]2280[/snapback][/center]
    "I&#39;m a Fucking God"
    :-P

For real though, put on my HOF page on the forums

"I miss you all, and please send me your AIM&#39;s through Wanderhomies.com PM service. Name: ZorinKeyes"
    [/b]
    Done&#33;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo &#064; Dec 1 2005, 01&#58;04 PM) [snapback]2238[/snapback][/center]
    was I in the hall of fame?
    [/b]
    You&#39;ll have to wait and see like everyone else

I think I gave you what you needed aye? PM if you need anything else.

Peeping Tom
    Hey how many votes did OLD drewPA get rofl...

Peeping Tom
    Well, if i&#39;m in there you can put down "In order to obtain further enlightenment, you must first seek out greater confusion."

Although I doubt I&#39;m in there .

oh, and by the way, that is a quote by me , i made it up, so no stealing unless you quote me you noobs hehe.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Spammer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA &#064; Dec 2 2005, 01&#58;50 AM) [snapback]2590[/snapback][/center]
    Hey how many votes did OLD drewPA get rofl...
    [/b]
    I&#39;ll unveil who voted for who when the countdown is done

But I need a summary from you Drewpa&#33; otherwise I&#39;m going to have to spend an hour digging up info on you from forums and I already have enough of those to do

Peeping Tom
    Ok man let me work something up. I am not good at blowing my own horn wait a min yes I am I am the buff bot of old ROFL....

DrewPA