New Pages Look Nice

Eawet

Much friendlier interface. I like how we don't have to use function keys anymore. I can just mouse click. Moving around is a little tricky, cause I cant use those WASD keys so well. One thing you need to do is allow me to tab from field to field, this point and click thing is really pissing me off. ;)

aye, nice work Stav. I kinda liked the old colors better, but that's just me :)

might also wanna make folks aware they may have to re-enter thier avatar. apparently with the update mine was removed, just had to go put it back in again

Yeah an my avatar was super-enlarged until I removed it and linked to it again.

everyone's was removed. its just an avatar, you'll survive :p as far as colors and stuff, this isn't the final theme. just the default until i find a better one :D

A fix is in the works. It will go on Test Center today and pushed to live with the next publish

Unfortunately we also can't put up a pre-MK Portal version of the site. That would require us to support 2 separate versions of the codebase and we're just not able to do that. We couldn't simply put up a version like this unsupported.. what if someone found a really bad exploit?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2005, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1382[/snapback][/center]
everyone's was removed. its just an avatar, you'll survive :p as far as colors and stuff, this isn't the final theme. just the default until i find a better one :D
[/b]
Ill have you know i was addmitted to the ER last night because of an heart attach due to heart attack because Brooke was robbed from me again. :(

you're still alive though ;)

actually, when i get home, i'll be able to view all avatars from the backup of the old site. I'll restore any avatar that people want back.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 30 2005, 03:21 AM) [snapback]1459[/snapback][/center]
you're still alive though ;)

actually, when i get home, i'll be able to view all avatars from the backup of the old site. I'll restore any avatar that people want back.
[/b]
yeah, it aint a big deal at all. I have that pic (and many more lol) on my computer at home. I was just Joshing, I got the SOE version of yoda as mine now so im happy. Just miss the hottness of brooke

Back