Never say that *I* have too much time on my hands...

wow thats a lot of mousepads. suddenly i dont feel so bad about my lack of a life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]22235[/snapback][/center]
wow thats a lot of mousepads. suddenly i dont feel so bad about my lack of a life.
[/b]

Like mine :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:17 AM) [snapback]22291[/snapback][/center]
awww cant be that bad, lol. we ARE trolling the same forum....
[/b]
Hehe, but I troll all day... ...of course I work first... ...Then go and play online at nights. :p

Hehe, but I troll all day... ...of course I work first... ...Then go and play online at nights. [/b]
lol you sure you aren't me? am I posting to myself, and then answering myself? Wierd....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]22299[/snapback][/center]
lol you sure you aren't me? am I posting to myself, and then answering myself? Wierd....
[/b]
That has happened to me twice today ~giggle~

:mellow: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]22312[/snapback][/center]
i hate it when that happens.

/nervousbreakdown
[/b]
Aww

that couch doesnt look to comfy but throw a couple blankets on it and it just might do the trick, though it could be a problem if you have to move out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jan 4 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]22386[/snapback][/center]
Did you build a free-form couch, or did you use super glue or duct tape?
[/b]
I didn't build it at all! I found a picture of a couch that someone else built.

Sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]22546[/snapback][/center]
I didn't build it at all! I found a picture of a couch that someone else built.

Sorry.
[/b]

Aww, no background on the couch? :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 6 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]22680[/snapback][/center]
Not that i know of. It was from stumble.
[/b]

:lol: Just messing with you Mrs. Tiv :mellow:

Back