If I Had A Laptop And A Wireless Cable Modem...

if i had a wireless router a ds and animal crossing id go and chop all my friends trees down!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 18 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]30834[/snapback][/center]
if i had a wireless router a ds and animal crossing id go and chop all my friends trees down! [/b]

lol knowing your luck you'd just shake the trees and get stung :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jan 18 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]30866[/snapback][/center]
lol knowing your luck you'd just shake the trees and get stung :p
[/b]
nah id catch the bee and sell it to the racoon :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 18 2006, 10:26 PM) [snapback]30868[/snapback][/center]
nah id catch the bee and sell it to the racoon :p
[/b]
LAY OFF THE ACID! :blink:

which I do....

I'd be sitting down stairs in the evening in front of the 32 inch lcd tv, with a nice fire in the fire place and a decent glass of red wine, lap top on my lap writing and occasionally spamming the boards. :)

the note book is tiny though.... an ACER C110 tablet note book. ( verrrrrrry small)

oh and probably my husband is hanging out there too.... maybe with his note book cuz we are ?ber geeks.

I'd be playing games in bed up until I was too tired to play anymore. Just set the notebook aside and fall asleep.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 18 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]30831[/snapback][/center]
I'd playand spam from my toilet seat
[/b]
I wear diapers which is just like having a laptop and wireless cable modem cause I can poop myself at my computer desk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]30988[/snapback][/center]
I wear diapers which is just like having a laptop and wireless cable modem cause I can poop myself at my computer desk.
[/b]

your expressive nature astounds me.

:huh:

just for the note.....men in diapers are not sexy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]30995[/snapback][/center]
your expressive nature astounds me.

:huh:
just for the note.....men in diapers are not sexy.
[/b]
I like to be spanked in my freshly soiled diaper.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]30997[/snapback][/center]
I like to be spanked in my freshly soiled diaper.
[/b]

icki pooh

I just like to be spanked. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]31010[/snapback][/center]
El is in an interesting mood this morning.
[/b]

it's a hang over from last night I guess...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]31016[/snapback][/center]
it's a hang over from last night I guess...
[/b]

Oh my. That would have been interesting.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]31025[/snapback][/center]
Oh my. That would have been interesting.
[/b]

I guess...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]31010[/snapback][/center]
El is in an interesting mood this morning.
[/b]
This is how I am in the morning. And my roomate came in my room to talk about her and her hubby having a baby. I gave my opinion (as knowing them for 6+ years each) and she said "well that stuff is between a husband and a wife." I said I agree so quit telling me about this shit then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 19 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]31046[/snapback][/center]
This is how I am in the morning. And my roomate came in my room to talk about her and her hubby having a baby. I gave my opinion (as knowing them for 6+ years each) and she said "well that stuff is between a husband and a wife." I said I agree so quit telling me about this shit then.
[/b]

LOL

interesting life you lead...

/raises eyebrow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]31050[/snapback][/center]
LOL

interesting life you lead...

/raises eyebrow
[/b]
She is asian and the thai/laos area they tend to have big mouths and tell everyone everything, even stuff they shouldn't tell.

Back