Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac

• Both

• None

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 10 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]24947[/snapback][/center]
:mellow:
[/b]
I'm a slave to the old IBM style PCs...

I don't know much about Mac, but I like to build my own computer. IF I can do that with a Mac I might look into building one.

I decided a while ago that ALL o/s suck. Plain and simple, no matter how much you tout Windows over Mac over Linux/Unix, it doesn't matter. They were all written by monkeys fucking footballs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 12 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]25270[/snapback][/center]
Then go out there and make your own.
[/b]

Well sort of did, back at a previous job I helped write the low level routines to a custom built O/S (based off of HP-UX) for the Navy. They tried to use Win 95 once. Ingrates.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]25349[/snapback][/center]
Well sort of did, back at a previous job I helped write the low level routines to a custom built O/S (based off of HP-UX) for the Navy. They tried to use Win 95 once. Ingrates.
[/b]
You remind me of the guy that got me into programming. He did it more for his own though. He wrote a few of the drivers for debian for graphics cards and sound cards.

Back