HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!

Hermione

I just wanted to stop and say Happy thanksgiving to all the wanderhomies! Enjoy this day with your family, or if your like me and are away from home and cant be withyour family, then get drunk and enjoy all the KFC you can eat!! (wish they had turkey at KFC) But always remember that at least your here at home in the states, or where ever you may be. That we have soldiers and sailors overseas missing this holiday season protecting everyones freedom. I will know how that feels very shortly because i will be that person overseas for the holidays next thanksgiving and christmas time of year so say a prayer for all the ones there now.

turkey.gif

good luck and happy turkey day to you too. SOrry to hear about you being without your family, I understand how that is, being overseas/states away from mine form the last 4 yrs. Just get a calling card- thats what I did. Well last year me and the wife cooked this huge dinner for our British frends, and man they enjoyed it. LOL, they were shocked at all the food, but it was great. And this year Im missing our family once again, but due to an overdue honeymoon.

Back