I got my head shaved for a new look..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaarawar @ Dec 29 2005, 07:29 PM) [snapback]19470[/snapback][/center]
hehe, good thing the in-game wifey doesn't troll these forums. she's the jealous type. lol. but it's all good.

B) [/b]

lol I can keep it in the forums, but so help me god if I see you in the game I am snogging the hell out of you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 10:30 AM) [snapback]19473[/snapback][/center]
lol I can keep it in the forums, but so help me god if I see you in the game I am snogging the hell out of you
[/b]

~giggles~
Not only Shweet, wild too.
~smiles~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 06:34 PM) [snapback]19477[/snapback][/center]
~giggles~
~smiles~
[/b]

just now figuring this out artica? *giggles*

of course its the quiet ones you have to watch out for ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 07:34 PM) [snapback]19477[/snapback][/center]
~giggles~
~smiles~ [/b]

noooo nooooes *adjusts halo* what j000 talking about?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 29 2005, 06:38 PM) [snapback]19482[/snapback][/center]
noooo nooooes *adjusts halo* what j000 talking about?
[/b]

OMG SYN! is that tape i see on your halo?!?!?! :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nemikus @ Dec 29 2005, 07:40 PM) [snapback]19484[/snapback][/center]
OMG SYN! is that tape i see on your halo?!?!?! :eek: [/b]

okay... fine!!! I will be honest its a midgets hoolahoop stuck on with double sided tape... but I swear I am a good girl!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 29 2005, 06:41 PM) [snapback]19485[/snapback][/center]
okay... fine!!! I will be honest its a midgets hoolahoop stuck on with double sided tape... but I swear I am a good girl!
[/b]

but good at what exactly? /evilgrin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 30 2005, 05:43 AM) [snapback]18944[/snapback][/center]
Yep now my head looks bigger then it is

and you thought it was a durty post shame on you...
[/b]
um, i thought it was actually about you getting a hair cut.... :huh:

I agree with nem...gotta look out for the ones people think are nice sweet girls. You never know what happens when you get them..er move along move along.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 12:51 AM) [snapback]19619[/snapback][/center]
I agree with nem...gotta look out for the ones people think are nice sweet girls. You never know what happens when you get them..er move along move along.
[/b]
preacher's daughter complex? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 12:53 AM) [snapback]19621[/snapback][/center]
No good Christian girl complex. /wink
[/b]
i hate mormons, cant shake them outta their faith easily :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 09:52 AM) [snapback]19620[/snapback][/center]
preacher's daughter complex? :) [/b]

haha one of my bestfriends is my Pastors daughter.. I have gotten in more trouble with that girl than humanly possible.. she is kinda fun to date too ;) haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 01:23 AM) [snapback]19653[/snapback][/center]
haha one of my bestfriends is my Pastors daughter.. I have gotten in more trouble with that girl than humanly possible.. she is kinda fun to date too ;) haha
[/b]
experiance??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:28 AM) [snapback]19662[/snapback][/center]
/grabs lawn chair
/grabs video camara

ok im good! [/b]

yeppers.. experience :p and I am really good at sharing and playing well with others ;)

/flirt Tiv

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 10:36 AM) [snapback]19671[/snapback][/center]
yeppers.. experience :p and I am really good at sharing and playing well with others ;)

/flirt Tiv
[/b]

/grin me too just no one expects it. And I don't play that game anymore since I got married. But I like to flirt.

/wink Syn

Back