malc's depression

newbus2

so it all starts w/ the creation of malc
born raised on tatooine - he actually had no idea there were other planets till 2 months into the game
he started from about launch.
malc was a pvper at first
but then he went into hardcore grinding
grinded out 19 professions pre pub 8
while his friends were getting jedi just after 11

malc decided to take a break and when he came back all his holo grinding ment shit
so he grinds again for the village quest and finally becomes a pre-cu jedi

THEN GUESS WHAT!!
more grinding and grinding and grinding
at light sabers 0003 it gets to him so he gets on the terms to fight some bhs, took out a shitty one here or there just to get merked by cahnuuk, starts grinding for 0004 and gets on terms this time by accident cuz hes an idoit and grinding in the squil cave, and cahanuuk kills me again (he allown is the reason i had to grind like 1mill extra exp kewl guy tho always a fun fight) fuck
took a month or 2 break from jedi and pvp'ed on alt
got back to the grind this time i was grinding on pikets got mystel too 4444 light sabers yay i was so close to having fun just 3.2 mill exp to go
cheavoss one of my better friends in the game gets master lightsabers before me and talks about how much fun it is non stop.

at this point im fired up and rdy to grind
so im grinding
finally got to 200k left
200k till i can merk dome
200 FUCKIN K

bam the mother fuckin combat upgrade ......................
never got master ls
never did the knight trials
/pointat
/laugh malc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cheavoss @ Jan 23 2007, 04:38 AM) [snapback]140753[/snapback][/center]
Yea I grinded like a beast went from intiate to full template spec in 20 days.
[/b]

how it been cheavoss seems like forever bro what u playing now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cheavoss @ Jan 23 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]140903[/snapback][/center]
Wow on Illidan server. You?
[/b]

lost planet atm xbox bored as shit of consol alrdy

Back