The End of the World

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
This image was taken by a camera phone at an intersection in Greece. The fact that it's in Greece does not surprise me

totermatoukosmou9wr.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 23 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]140971[/snapback][/center]
This image was taken by a camera phone at an intersection in Greece. The fact that it's in Greece does not surprise me

totermatoukosmou9wr.jpg

[/b]

Why...that's...COSMIC!

It looks like the Greeks really understand the meaning of life. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 23 2007, 07:12 PM) [snapback]140984[/snapback][/center]
I don't get it.
[/b]
Noob.

The signs say you can't turn left or right, and the signs on the far side of the intersection are No Entry signs (the circles with the white horizontal stripe)

I'd say it's a case of the pole with the no turns signs was actually turned by 90 degrees.

nah, cause in europe the bottom of no-turn signs have a chevron. in this photo, the chevron is at the bottom of both signs

At least there is no sign against U turn. ^_^

Is not the end, just the beginning of turning back. (positivism)

What is the fun in turning back when you can go forward? Don't limit yourself by the rules of others.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 24 2007, 01:40 AM) [snapback]140971[/snapback][/center]

totermatoukosmou9wr.jpg

[/b]
*Giggles* ^_^
Wouldn't wanna be a student driver there... :blink:

Back