Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

• I don't care

• Other (Why?)

• Total voters
How about this! An American Revolution MMO!? Or WWI/WWII? Never been done before! Could be called Independence, or The Great War or whatever. I'd play it no matter what it is though :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jan 21 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]140426[/snapback][/center]
How about sci-fi, in a galaxy where the functions of your ass hole and mouth switch!
[/b]

Wasn't that a South Park episode?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 20 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]140344[/snapback][/center]
I will say it again, you will not find any subject people will agree on enough to make a game.
[/b]
Shush! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 20 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]140344[/snapback][/center]
I will say it again, you will not find any subject people will agree on enough to make a game.
[/b]

That's not really true. We have all played SWG and everyone here agrees that Pre CU/Pre NGE was one of the best games ever. If we do end up making a game it will be more SWG like than the current incarnation of SWG. :p

I say we settle on a time line such as sci-fi, fantasy etc and then use that as a basis to implement everyones ideas and go from there with regards to story.

Alternatively draw up a few storyboards from each genre and vote which one sounds better?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jan 23 2007, 07:49 AM) [snapback]140805[/snapback][/center]
I say we settle on a time line such as sci-fi, fantasy etc and then use that as a basis to implement everyones ideas and go from there with regards to story.

Alternatively draw up a few storyboards from each genre and vote which one sounds better?
[/b]
We don't need to do that, most people here hate fantasy :p

How about a game set in Hell? :ph34r:

Very atmostpheric graphics. :eek:

Zones and levels make sense. :blink:

Fantasy, but no dwarves and elves, etc. :D

Reincarnation doesn't need a silly rationale. B)

Sadistic CSRs, server crashes, and game bugs are part of the game play experience. :p

We probably each deserve it. ^_^

love the idea and everything
i think we should look more towards emu u guys seem very capable so y not help them out, swg is the reason we are all here in this website and i bet most of us are itchin to get back on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 20 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]140344[/snapback][/center]
I will say it again, you will not find any subject people will agree on enough to make a game. [/b]

Chyeah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jan 28 2007, 10:07 PM) [snapback]141751[/snapback][/center]
I disagree with Noah
[/b]

That's okay, I have no clue what he said?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 28 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]141756[/snapback][/center]
That's okay, I have no clue what he said?
[/b]

It was Ithorian for "Can I have some teryaki please?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 29 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]141813[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Ah....

/passes the teryaki to Noah the Destroyer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 29 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]141813[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I disagree. I think he said "I need some Timi Love" because that's all he ever talked about in guildchat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jan 29 2007, 10:10 PM) [snapback]141906[/snapback][/center]
I disagree. I think he said "I need some Timi Love" because that's all he ever talked about in guildchat
[/b]

Gomi, EVERYBODY needed some Timi Love in guildchat.

And that is why there was a flaming remark from Timi. So many guys in guildchat, so little time...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 30 2007, 02:17 PM) [snapback]142001[/snapback][/center]
And that is why there was a flaming remark from Timi. So many <strike>guys</strike> donkeys in guildchat, so little time...
[/b]

Fixed.

Back