Sony PS3 is winning the war.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 19 2007, 11:39 AM) [snapback]140204[/snapback][/center]
I like good games from most genres.
[/b]
Name names... Make a list. ^_^ Good can be anything to several people.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]140206[/snapback][/center]
Name names... Make a list. ^_^ Good can be anything to several people.
[/b]
A list of games I like? Good lord, that could take a while.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 19 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]140207[/snapback][/center]
A list of games I like? Good lord, that could take a while.
[/b]
Of the top of yer head. :p Those you like best. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jan 19 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]140232[/snapback][/center]
Zombies Ate my Neighbors, imo.
[/b]
Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the best for me... I dunno how many times I have played it. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]140233[/snapback][/center]
Final Fantasy Tactics is one of the best for me... I dunno how many times I have played it. ^_^
[/b]

Final Fantasy 1

According to the latest reports in the U.S., PS3 inventories are building up in stores, while 360 and Wii inventories are staying low. Few people are buying the PS3, and few people are inquiring about them. Some stores are stopping shipment because the product isn't moving. The prices for PS3s on eBay are actually dropping below retail.

How many of those PS3 purchases were made by speculators hoping to make a killing on the resale market? Sony did a good marketing trick by hyping the introduction and limiting the initial supply. They got lots of free publicity, especially with people getting killed in arguments over who was first in line. All this helped pump up the pre-holiday sales, which will be good for pimping up the image for another year. There is hope for improvement, but I tend to agree with the conventional wisdom that it will need some outrageously good unique games to overcome the momentum of the other two products.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Poldano @ Jan 19 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]140251[/snapback][/center]
According to the latest reports in the U.S., PS3 inventories are building up in stores, while 360 and Wii inventories are staying low. Few people are buying the PS3, and few people are inquiring about them. Some stores are stopping shipment because the product isn't moving. The prices for PS3s on eBay are actually dropping below retail.

How many of those PS3 purchases were made by speculators hoping to make a killing on the resale market? Sony did a good marketing trick by hyping the introduction and limiting the initial supply. They got lots of free publicity, especially with people getting killed in arguments over who was first in line. All this helped pump up the pre-holiday sales, which will be good for pimping up the image for another year. There is hope for improvement, but I tend to agree with the conventional wisdom that it will need some outrageously good unique games to overcome the momentum of the other two products.
[/b]
I'm gonna wait to buy it on Ebay for 200 bucks ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Poldano @ Jan 19 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]140251[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Two words.

No Games.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 19 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]140282[/snapback][/center]
lets compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges, shall we?
[/b]
I thought apples and oranges fell on the same category. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Jan 20 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]140292[/snapback][/center]
I could care less about who's winning the console war.

I'm too busy with the Wii parties.
[/b]

I love inviting friends over for game of tennis, and bowling it is cool that Nintendo has found that niche.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 19 2007, 04:44 PM) [snapback]140293[/snapback][/center]
I love inviting friends over for game of tennis, and bowling it is cool that Nintendo has found that niche.

:ph34r: :ph34r:
[/b]
Bowling and Tennis?! YUCK! :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 20 2007, 06:16 AM) [snapback]140237[/snapback][/center]
I love this series too.
Suikoden
[/b]

Weee there is another fan out there. I own I-V of Suikoden. Didn't know they had tactics come out will have to get that. Have you played Lunar 2??

39753implayingwithmywii4cf.jpg

well how about this every store i go to has Ps3 in stock and no one wants them because they cost so fucking much, and heres another at this time you couldn't get your hands on a 360 if you wanted to so in my book 360 owns that ps3 and who gives a fuck if it has bluetooth my 360 runs the same shit

and for real what games does ps3 even have besides resistance which is decent and lair which i haven't played yet but looks pretty good, thats about all that i've seen i mean the only reason i would think about getting a ps3 was for assassins creed but hey i guess they are making that for the 360, graphics are the same so fuck paying 600 bucks when i can spend 400 and now you get a free game when you buy it

Back