I need some quotes....

BananaMan

Ok, Tell me why you like or don't like skill based games, such as MMO's like SWG.

I remind you I will use some of these as quote emphasis in todays blog entry.

Skill based games (such as original SWG) provides a more personalized character development path. You may decide between being a social, combat, crafting, or a combination of the aforementioned character types. The player has more direct control of the character. This system affords a higher degree of immersion and role-playing through providing a way to create your own story. Skill based gaming is the perfect way to tell the greatest saga ever told - yours.

:)

Oh, and since you asked - here are some quotes " " " ' ' ' '"" " ""'"''""''''' ' ' '' ""' "

Skill based MMOs give me the freedom to play as I wish and retain a high degree of individuality and customization for my character

Skill based games may be to complex or difficult for the casual gamer.

oh... you should also make the link embedded in your sloganizer signature a link to your blogorrhea.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jan 18 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]139997[/snapback][/center]
oh... you should also make the link embedded in your sloganizer signature a link to your blogorrhea.
[/b]

Done

Every MMO is a cookie cutter of another MMO with small changes. Skill Based games are the spice that is currently lacking in a developer's bakery.

Great write-up. Hopefully we will see another skill-based MMO (preferably not fantasy).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 18 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]140019[/snapback][/center]
If you still want to place your opinions here, I can use them in a later entry.
[/b]
Don't worry about it. ^_^

Skill-based gaming - its the real thing. (Coke)
Skill-based gaming - mine can beat your level-based gaming up with one hand tied behind its back.
What can skill-based gaming do for you? (UPS)
Skill-based gaming - I'm lovin' it. (McDonalds)
Level-based gaming - so simple, even a caveman can do it. (GEICO Insurance)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 18 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]140097[/snapback][/center]
Skill-based gaming - its the real thing. (Coke)
Skill-based gaming - mine can beat your level-based gaming up with one hand tied behind its back.
What can skill-based gaming do for you? (UPS)
Skill-based gaming - I'm lovin' it. (McDonalds)
Level-based gaming - so simple, even a caveman can do it. (GEICO Insurance)

[/b]

So simple a caveman can do it? What does that mean, that cave men are dumb? I find that offensive :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 18 2007, 09:06 PM) [snapback]140104[/snapback][/center]
So simple a caveman can do it? What does that mean, that cave men are dumb? I find that offensive :p
[/b]
I love those ads. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]140145[/snapback][/center]
I love those ads. ^_^
[/b]

That's my mother, I'll put it on speaker phone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jan 19 2007, 10:25 AM) [snapback]140171[/snapback][/center]
That's my mother, I'll put it on speaker phone.
[/b]
I don't get it. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]140174[/snapback][/center]
I don't get it. :unsure:
[/b]

It's from the newest in the caveman series sillyface.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jan 19 2007, 10:37 AM) [snapback]140175[/snapback][/center]
It's from the newest in the caveman series sillyface.
[/b]
I haven't seen it. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2007, 01:52 PM) [snapback]140180[/snapback][/center]
I haven't seen it. :eek:
[/b]

Watch less hentai, more network television - like Law & Order on TNT.

Back