OMG HURRY THE HELL UP

Huntress

Jan 17, 2007 7:33 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

KANSAS CITY, MO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FED-EX Man where are JOOOOO!

Sad thing is if I hadnt moved back here to help my parents with my Dads health concerns I would already ahve it it shipped like 20 minutes away from where I used to live in California... Thank god wife is at school I'm annoying even my pets right now. Damn You Fed-Ex Man Damn You!!!!!!!!

someone waiting on the new WoW expansion?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 18 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]139766[/snapback][/center]
Jan 17, 2007 7:33 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

KANSAS CITY, MO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FED-EX Man where are JOOOOO!

Sad thing is if I hadnt moved back here to help my parents with my Dads health concerns I would already ahve it it shipped like 20 minutes away from where I used to live in California... Thank god wife is at school I'm annoying even my pets right now. Damn You Fed-Ex Man Damn You!!!!!!!!
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 17 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]139772[/snapback][/center]
someone waiting on the new WoW expansion?
[/b]

New Computer :D And its here... woot. Company I got it from ran it through 3DMark06 and sent me results but Im going to tweak this baby out later it was 11016 :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 17 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]139770[/snapback][/center]
I... don't wanna know how you're annoying the pets.
[/b]
It most likely involves having his pants down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 17 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]139775[/snapback][/center]
New Computer :D And its here... woot. Company I got it from ran it through 3DMark06 and sent me results but Im going to tweak this baby out later it was 11016 :D
[/b]
Download Vanguard, gosh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 17 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]139778[/snapback][/center]
It most likely involves having his pants down.
Download Vanguard, gosh.
[/b]

Bah gimme time unless your unemployed anyway your at work. I got shit to do today so might be ready to jump in tonight. But like I said your better to game with on the weekends when you arent crying about your life. Told you when you want to game ducttape the woman and kids in the closet and then your home free... but no you Canadians have morals or something /boggle :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 17 2007, 09:34 AM) [snapback]139783[/snapback][/center]
Bah gimme time unless your unemployed anyway your at work. I got shit to do today so might be ready to jump in tonight. But like I said your better to game with on the weekends when you arent crying about your life. Told you when you want to game ducttape the woman and kids in the closet and then your home free... but no you Canadians have morals or something /boggle :lol:
[/b]
:lol:

Back