Starvose

Huntress

Would it be possible for you to make a Vanguard Forum similar to that of EQ2 and WoW. No rush or anything just when you can get around to it :D Sorry about the typo on the name... leave it to a flamming troll Canadian to be the first to point that mistake out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 16 2007, 08:39 AM) [snapback]139549[/snapback][/center]
Would it be possible for you to make a Vanguard Forum similar to that of EQ2 and WoW. No rush or anhing just when you can get around to it :D
[/b]
Maybe he'd do it if you spelled his name right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 16 2007, 07:55 AM) [snapback]139552[/snapback][/center]
Maybe he'd do it if you spelled his name right.
[/b]

My typing skills have always been horrid and you know this. I noticed I spelled it wrong as well but I couldn't edit the topic title or if I could I didn't notice. Get off my nuts... Im just now having my morning coffee. Haven't you noticed that almost everyone of my posts has a edit attached to it? Trust me they are there for a reason :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 16 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]139560[/snapback][/center]
My typing skills have always been horrid and you know this. I noticed I spelled it wrong as well but I couldn't edit the topic title or if I could I didn't notice. Get off my nuts... Im just now having my morning coffee. Haven't you noticed that almost everyone of my posts has a edit attached to it? Trust me they are there for a reason :p
[/b]
Edited again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 16 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]139567[/snapback][/center]
done hunteres
[/b]

Touche.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 16 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]139568[/snapback][/center]
Edited again.
[/b]

Seriously can we just go ahead and nuke that northern shat hole now? Im just after Cahnuuk the rest of the Canadian populace that gets killed by the intial assualt and nuclear winter can be chalked up as "collateral damage".

..|.. Cahnuuk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 16 2007, 11:51 AM) [snapback]139573[/snapback][/center]
Touche.
Seriously can we just go ahead and nuke that northern shat hole now? Im just after Cahnuuk the rest of the Canadian populace that gets killed by the intial assualt and nuclear winter can be chalked up as "collateral damage".
..|.. Cahnuuk

[/b][/quote]
This post has been edited by Huntress: Today, 12:41 PM

Honestly, you make this too easy.​

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 16 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]139603[/snapback][/center]
This post has been edited by Huntress: Today, 12:41 PM

Honestly, you make this too easy.
[/b]

Seriously you're making me want to drive to the airport, buy a ticket, fly to Canada, locate your house, knock on the door and put my foot up your ass... :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 16 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]139613[/snapback][/center]
Seriously you're making me want to drive to the airport, buy a ticket, fly to Buffalo, locate your house, knock on the door and put my foot up your ass... :ph34r:
[/b]
Edited so you might actually find me, nancy boy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 16 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]139615[/snapback][/center]
Edited so you might actually find me, nancy boy.
[/b]

When the hell did you move to Buffalo? And I hope you placed the Nancy Boy after reading the reply to your other post in Ultimos thread because if not... wow irony.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jan 16 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]139622[/snapback][/center]
Soo... Huntress... Cahnuuk is your wife then?
[/b]

Eat me Fish. Dont make me put you on the list with Cahnuuk I like you to much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 16 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]139620[/snapback][/center]
When the hell did you move to Buffalo? And I hope you placed the Nancy Boy after reading the reply to your other post in Ultimos thread because if not... wow irony.
[/b]
Before. Spoooooky.

Back