omg i am so cute!!!

i should change it to "No mr. i will not touch your penis" if el-d does that!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:22 AM) [snapback]4704[/snapback][/center]
your sig is still broken....
[/b]
i havent gotten around to that...sheesh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:23 AM) [snapback]4705[/snapback][/center]
i should change it to "No mr. i will not touch your penis" if el-d does that!
[/b]

please no more penis talk, atleast for the next 15 mins or so

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:25 PM) [snapback]4708[/snapback][/center]
please no more penis talk, atleast for the next 15 mins or so
[/b]
Leeloo is not a fan of penises? Or just not with a latenight headache? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:28 AM) [snapback]4714[/snapback][/center]
Leeloo is not a fan of penises? Or just not with a latenight headache? ;)
[/b]

I did say 15 mins, just not a big fan of talking about them... there is a diffrence :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:42 AM) [snapback]4734[/snapback][/center]
You fixed you sig!! :D

and no, apparently you don't
[/b]
man you guys must really think im cute cause you keep posting here!

ill take that as a compliment..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:39 PM) [snapback]4730[/snapback][/center]
I did say 15 mins, just not a big fan of talking about them... there is a diffrence :p
[/b]
I understand completely. Mine's.. you know, more one of actions than words. B)

actually you were a cute kid if that is indeed you. Of course everyone can be a cute kid - it takes leeloo to be a cute adult ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:09 AM) [snapback]4968[/snapback][/center]
actually you were a cute kid if that is indeed you. Of course everyone can be a cute kid - it takes leeloo or Tiv to be a cute adult ;)
[/b]
dont be modest Tiv :rolleyes:

and who says Leeloo isnt jailbait anyway? she does have a babyface......
/backsaway
/asks for ID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 02:31 AM) [snapback]4991[/snapback][/center]
dont be modest Tiv :rolleyes:

and who says Leeloo isnt jailbait anyway? she does have a babyface......
/backsaway
/asks for ID
[/b]

Rips up ID, hands the underager to Gomi :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 6 2005, 03:15 AM) [snapback]5017[/snapback][/center]
Rips up ID, hands the underager to Gomi :)
[/b]
when i met my wife, I wanted to check her ID cause she said she was 19 but looked 16 lol. But she really was 19.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:17 PM) [snapback]5020[/snapback][/center]
when i met my wife, I wanted to check her ID cause she said she was 19 but looked 16 lol. But she really was 19.
[/b]

I met my husband in a Online RPG. I didn't have any pics, so I sent him my old school ID. When he showed it to his family they said "She's not real - you had that made up" so then they called me and his brother said "Is he payun yu?" I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 03:19 AM) [snapback]5022[/snapback][/center]
I met my husband in a Online RPG. I didn't have any pics, so I sent him my old school ID. When he showed it to his family they said "She's not real - you had that made up" so then they called me and his brother said "Is he payun yu?" I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
[/b]
i was in the military at the time, and on TDY, and like 5 guys had got caught with underage girls the weekends before, so i was kinda freaked.
For mths she was known by my friends "the girl with the 16 yr old ass"
Made me feel better

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 03:24 AM) [snapback]5025[/snapback][/center]
i was in the military at the time, and on TDY, and like 5 guys had got caught with underage girls the weekends before, so i was kinda freaked.
For mths she was known by my friends "the girl with the 16 yr old ass"
Made me feel better
[/b]

RL friend was forced to turn down a hot chick in his bed (she was naked in his room waiting for him) because right before he went up to his room he found out she was only 16 (he was 21 at the time).

Poor kid, he wanted to be a lawyer and figured banging a 16 year old wouldn't help that process.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 5 2005, 12:31 PM) [snapback]5032[/snapback][/center]
RL friend was forced to turn down a hot chick in his bed (she was naked in his room waiting for him) because right before he went up to his room he found out she was only 16 (he was 21 at the time).

Poor kid, he wanted to be a lawyer and figured banging a 16 year old wouldn't help that process.
[/b]

LMAO That's so funny. I remember once I was 16 and dating a 19 year old. I kept worrying about it.

of course this was the guy that when I broke up with him (was talking marriage to a 16 year old eep) that had his friends call up and say that he got hit by a car while running away from home (because i broke up with him of course). I called up his family to give my condolences and he answered the phone. DOH. (He said oh this is his uncle) I almost ripped him a new one.

Back