Taxes

In england the goverment does our tax returns for us, unless we are self employed. Due to tax being not deductable, and always being added to prices. Everything is payed into our bank accounts direct for the Department of Work and Pensions, so no forms, or paperwork for me ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 22 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]140598[/snapback][/center]
In england the goverment does our tax returns for us, unless we are self employed. Due to tax being not deductable, and always being added to prices. Everything is payed into our bank accounts direct for the Department of Work and Pensions, so no forms, or paperwork for me ever.
[/b]
:eek: Lucky

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 22 2007, 04:15 PM) [snapback]140621[/snapback][/center]
yeah but its too bad they tax everything thinkable. even dying
[/b]
Do they go to the afterlife to tax you? :unsure:

no but when you die, any money you pass on which over a certain amount is taxed at 50%......yes 50%

even though every penny you earn throughout your working life is already taxed. meh i wouldnt be so bothered but when i see how the government here spends some of the money they collect, it pisses me off

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 22 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]140625[/snapback][/center]
no but when you die, any money you pass on which over a certain amount is taxed at 50%......yes 50%

even though every penny you earn throughout your working life is already taxed. meh i wouldnt be so bothered but when i see how the government here spends some of the money they collect, it pisses me off
[/b]
Yer English, like Mr. Banana?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 22 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]140596[/snapback][/center]
I think I did yer payroll.
[/b]
Doubt it. Intel's financial branch is in Utah. Unless you mean something else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 22 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]140598[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Sorry to hear that. I feel I'm better off putting my taxes in my own hands instead of trusting the government.

lol I have all the tax papers from the past 4 years, his SS card still and all the info he will need to get his taxes done.. he doesn't even know my SS# so when he goes in to get it done my ex will get a thrill realizing he can't fill anything out without my number :D buah hahaha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 22 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]140660[/snapback][/center]
Sorry to hear that. I feel I'm better off putting my taxes in my own hands instead of trusting the government.
[/b]

Agree completely.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 23 2007, 03:16 AM) [snapback]140682[/snapback][/center]
Agree completely.
[/b]

We can evaluate them, ourselves or via accountants. Disputes are fastly processed, and the information pacls, are very informative.

But, yes somtimes I feel it would be better to bend the rules lol.

My dad's wife, does my taxes. She's an accountant. It's practically free, and no paperwork whatsoever. I just give her my W2 and in 15 minutes they are done. I just have to send the mail to the IRS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 22 2007, 09:37 PM) [snapback]140709[/snapback][/center]
My dad's wife, does my taxes. She's an accountant. It's practically free, and no paperwork whatsoever. I just give her my W2 and in 15 minutes they are done. I just have to send the mail to the IRS.
[/b]
When your taxes aren't complicated it's just a matter of transferring numbers from your W2.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 22 2007, 08:44 PM) [snapback]140713[/snapback][/center]
When your taxes aren't complicated it's just a matter of transferring numbers from your W2.
[/b]
True. Is just myself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 22 2007, 04:26 PM) [snapback]140622[/snapback][/center]
Do they go to the afterlife to tax you? :unsure:
[/b]

Now you know why Hell is so bad, all the tax collectors. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 23 2007, 01:16 AM) [snapback]140637[/snapback][/center]
Yer English, like Mr. Banana? [/b]
yes.....thats why my location says united kingdom in it :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 23 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]140746[/snapback][/center]
yes.....thats why my location says united kingdom in it :p
[/b]

He's Whino, lol.

I am BUll.

Can't you make it so they withdraw some more from your paycheck each month so you don't have to pay back any when it's time to do taxes? One can here in Sweden so I never need to pay back. One just have to talk to the taxcompany or the boss. This way I always get some back :)
(It's around 31% generally, and I have them withdraw roughly 33% or so. Works like a charm, and one doesn't have to worry about paying back... Far from everyone in Sweden does this tho)

They do all the tax stuff for you here in Sweden as well (Not for companies, just private taxes). One only has to look it through more or less, and see so they haven't forgotten anything. But besides that you just have to sign it. :) And if one haven't sold anything one can do the taxes on the net or send a text message on the cellphone - handy! ^_^

Back