I touch myself......alot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 5 2005, 09:10 AM) [snapback]4683[/snapback][/center]
I like smoking monkey pole also.
[/b]

that's fine, now go post something constructive instead, like i have done for the last hour or so :p or btw. *hug* ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 5 2005, 09:11 AM) [snapback]4686[/snapback][/center]
way too much info there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

not if you just ignore all the words, and besides that, think i'm immune to Ianril and Quirk...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 11:14 PM) [snapback]4688[/snapback][/center]
not if you just ignore all the words, and besides that, think i'm immune to Ianril and Quirk...
[/b]
lucky you (spam)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:14 PM) [snapback]4688[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:angry: That makes me unhappy ...being immune might not be a bad idea tho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quirk @ Dec 5 2005, 09:23 AM) [snapback]4706[/snapback][/center]
:angry: That makes me unhappy ...being immune might not be a bad idea tho.
[/b]

it is what happens when having shared the same guildchat and been hanging out with you guys a bit :p

Though Ianril make one fine preacher :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 4 2005, 05:28 PM) [snapback]4715[/snapback][/center]
bloody Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:26 PM) [snapback]4712[/snapback][/center]
it is what happens when having shared the same guildchat and been hanging out with you guys a bit :p

[/b]

You must know Sin to speak of it. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quirk @ Dec 5 2005, 09:30 AM) [snapback]4720[/snapback][/center]
You must know Sin to speak of it. :p
[/b]

You is proberly a pretty good preacher as well...

I find it funny how Quirk, Ianri, and the guestl have the same IP, and Ianril would willingly post this. One of you will get fucked Greek Style. You have a day to decide which one of the two. If you can't come to a conclusion, i'll fuck you both Greek Style.

Stav is right... i need to start loggging out at work... lol.

PS... I actually do touch myself.... don't lie.. you do too

As long as you do not web cam when you touch yourself.

surfing the web comes across a guy playing SWG and jurking off while smokeing a cig... go to doctor to get bad picture ot of head for a long long time...

So GOD DAM IT no more web cam jurking off

DrewPA and if you do cover the keyboard with somethign the j key is sticking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 01:32 AM) [snapback]4934[/snapback][/center]
As long as you do not web cam when you touch yourself.

surfing the web comes across a guy playing SWG and jurking off while smokeing a cig... go to doctor to get bad picture ot of head for a long long time...

So GOD DAM IT no more web cam jurking off

DrewPA and if you do cover the keyboard with somethign the j key is sticking
[/b]
wonder how many will pay to see that? LOL, I know everyone at SOE would love it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:26 PM) [snapback]4712[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

And of course you're talking about the consummating that I helped you and Ksenia do after the wedding.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 4 2005, 11:47 PM) [snapback]4802[/snapback][/center]
I find it funny how Quirk, Ianri, and the guestl have the same IP, and Ianril would willingly post this. One of you will get fucked Greek Style. You have a day to decide which one of the two. If you can't come to a conclusion, i'll fuck you both Greek Style.
[/b]

Uh oh...this should be interesting...

Back