GENTLEMEN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 24 2005, 04:57 PM) [snapback]17353[/snapback][/center]
I saw boobies tonight and it was good.
[/b]
Really? So did I... but see the ones I say where not on a screen :)

pfft. get married. then all you see is boobies. boobies here, boobies there. it gets to the point where you're like "Look, boobies... oh well"
... well, that's at least your wifes boobies. foreign boobies are a whole other ballgame.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 24 2005, 05:45 AM) [snapback]17376[/snapback][/center]
pfft. get married. then all you see is boobies. boobies here, boobies there. it gets to the point where you're like "Look, boobies... oh well"
... well, that's at least your wifes boobies. foreign boobies are a whole other ballgame. [/b]

lol once you lose your wifes boobies to a baby they lose thier novelty :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 24 2005, 06:17 AM) [snapback]17384[/snapback][/center]
lol once you lose your wifes boobies to a baby they lose thier novelty :p
[/b]

And their "perkyness" :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 24 2005, 06:19 AM) [snapback]17389[/snapback][/center]
lmao yeah I can tell that BY YOUR SIGNATURE :( /cries
[/b]

Hmmm.. they look perky to me... guys?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 24 2005, 06:27 AM) [snapback]17395[/snapback][/center]
I should go take another pic right now with the corset on for your icon :p haha
[/b]

I'm waiting....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 24 2005, 07:39 AM) [snapback]17397[/snapback][/center]
I'm waiting.... [/b]

I will take one of the shirt I am wearing right now if you want

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 24 2005, 06:40 AM) [snapback]17398[/snapback][/center]
I will take one of the shirt I am wearing right now if you want
[/b]

pfft. and you said something about a corset.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 24 2005, 07:44 AM) [snapback]17399[/snapback][/center]
pfft. and you said something about a corset. [/b]

lol ohh no victoria's secret jammies for you? kk but you made that desision :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 24 2005, 06:51 AM) [snapback]17400[/snapback][/center]
lol ohh no victoria's secret jammies for you? kk but you made that desision :p
[/b]

egads! what have I done???

going home now... may not get to get on again all weekend. :( you have an awesome Christmas, SynTaXx. /spank

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 24 2005, 08:16 AM) [snapback]17401[/snapback][/center]
egads! what have I done???

going home now... may not get to get on again all weekend. :( you have an awesome Christmas, SynTaXx. /spank [/b]

lol /hug Merry Christmas and if you wait a second they will be my siggy :p

lmao my mom walked in and i tried to scroll down but everyone has boobies in their sig now! :eek:

she didnt notice anyways :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 24 2005, 10:06 AM) [snapback]17407[/snapback][/center]
lmao my mom walked in and i tried to scroll down but everyone has boobies in their sig now! :eek:

she didnt notice anyways :p
[/b]

embrace the twins!

does anyone else thinks the shadow in syn's sig looks like a nipple? or am i imagining things :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 24 2005, 01:49 PM) [snapback]17433[/snapback][/center]
does anyone else thinks the shadow in syn's sig looks like a nipple? or am i imagining things :p [/b]

lol dang you :p I looked to make sure nothing was showing and I would have never thought a shadow would look like a nipple, damn kids :p

Back