Looking for Moobkrad!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 22 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]140525[/snapback][/center]
Shoot! What do you want now? -_-
[/b]
I haven't seen you in two years and that's how you talk to me? Tell me about your adventures! How you meet this crowd? Where did Kathy go? Have you seen Debby? Take those home and answer in a proper manner, there is a quiz tomorrow, lad!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kamui @ Jan 22 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]140701[/snapback][/center]
I haven't seen you in two years and that's how you talk to me? Tell me about your adventures! How you meet this crowd? Where did Kathy go? Have you seen Debby? Take those home and answer in a proper manner, there is a quiz tomorrow, lad!
[/b]
You can just stop this charade and call me, still have the same phone number as before. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 22 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]140702[/snapback][/center]
You can just stop this charade and call me, still have the same phone number as before. -_-
[/b]
There is no fun in that.

Answer already!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kamui @ Jan 22 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]140701[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
There are not many adventures to tell.

Kathy = Artica

Debby, I spoke to her last month. She was thinking of you.

NOW! My questions. Where were you? Where's Kyrie(sp) and Zenny? There is no more SWG, what are you going to do now? There is no possibility for a comeback.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 22 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]140705[/snapback][/center]
There are not many adventures to tell.

Kathy = Artica

Debby, I spoke to her last month. She was thinking of you.

NOW! My questions. Where were you? Where's Kyrie(sp) and Zenny? There is no more SWG, what are you going to do now? There is no possibility for a comeback.
[/b]
You missed one question... I give you a B-

Questions are fun, see?

I went back home. Dad passed away last year. I had to take care of everything from selling the house, to getting rid of the cats, to relocating here. I'm close to you now. :)

Kyrie and Zenny are back east. Waiting for our next big performance. Unless they can get boyfriends to keep them occupied. :) But that would take aeons.

It was a great loss, SWG, how could they... Still mad at them. How can someone make something Great into the nothingness it turned to be now? It is just incomprehensible for me. There is no Great games at the moment, that comeback will be later. Let's see if someone can come up with the next GOOD Sci-Fi.

I prefer to play with my cats than playing a fantasy game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kamui @ Jan 22 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]140707[/snapback][/center]
You missed one question... I give you a B-

Questions are fun, see?

I went back home. Dad passed away last year. I had to take care of everything from selling the house, to getting rid of the cats, to relocating here. I'm close to you now. :)

Kyrie and Zenny are back east. Waiting for our next big performance. Unless they can get boyfriends to keep them occupied. :) But that would take aeons.

It was a great loss, SWG, how could they... Still mad at them. How can someone make something Great into the nothingness it turned to be now? It is just incomprehensible for me. There is no Great games at the moment, that comeback will be later. Let's see if someone can come up with the next GOOD Sci-Fi.

I prefer to play with my cats than playing a fantasy game.
[/b]
I met them through Artica, most of them.

I'm sorry for your Father.

Wasn't Kyrie married?

I was tempted to play Vanguard, but not anymore. I think it sucks that it is a fantasy game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 22 2007, 08:32 PM) [snapback]140708[/snapback][/center]
I met them through Artica, most of them.

I'm sorry for your Father.

Wasn't Kyrie married?

I was tempted to play Vanguard, but not anymore. I think it sucks that it is a fantasy game.
[/b]
How is deary Artica? She was a very aggressive lady.

Kyrie? No, Zenny was married. But she got a divorce just before we disbanded. It was one of the reason I disbanded Death Row. She left the game to fix her life. And she has.

You even mentioned the V game... brrr it freezes my mind just to thing of such blasphemy.

I'll talk to you later Moob. Got some stuff to look after before bed.

May the force be with you, my friend. :)

- Kamui

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kamui @ Jan 22 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]140710[/snapback][/center]
How is deary Artica? She was a very aggressive lady.

Kyrie? No, Zenny was married. But she got a divorce just before we disbanded. It was one of the reason I disbanded Death Row. She left the game to fix her life. And she has.

You even mentioned the V game... brrr it freezes my mind just to thing of such blasphemy.

I'll talk to you later Moob. Got some stuff to look after before bed.

May the force be with you, my friend. :)

- Kamui
[/b]
Not true... I'm a Kitty. ^_^

*rolls up and goes back to sleep*

Back