Shaggz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 7 2005, 09:34 AM) [snapback]6391[/snapback][/center]
like who be you? o.0
[/b]
lol, like in RL? in which ways? I could go on for a while ya know.... give me more specific questions and ill give you no bullshit awnsers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 06:38 PM) [snapback]6393[/snapback][/center]
lol, like in RL? in which ways? I could go on for a while ya know.... give me more specific questions and ill give you no bullshit awnsers
[/b]

Try in SWG I think Shaggz.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 09:39 AM) [snapback]6394[/snapback][/center]
Try in SWG I think Shaggz.
[/b]
lol, its been in my sig since the day i joined these forums.
Zekee' Cipow. R.I.P.= the day i cancled my account, or as i like to think the NGE version of permadeath
hgate to say it but it was me dancing at the Mustafar Spaceport for a while

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 11:25 AM) [snapback]6420[/snapback][/center]
He was the dancer that was ATK at the um mustafa mining facility
[/b]
yeah. that was me. i was a master dancer for a while, then i decided i was gonna go MBH/MP but then they announced the NGE and decided against it cause i wouldnt have been a level 80 and i knew id probably quit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 12:02 PM) [snapback]6428[/snapback][/center]
crap with a face like that who cares who he is in a game :p haha hiiii Shaggz
[/b]
hey your back! man the babys aboiut to get tired and its close to bedtime and i still have to clean house :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 09:12 PM) [snapback]6432[/snapback][/center]
hey your back! man the babys aboiut to get tired and its close to bedtime and i still have to clean house :(
[/b]

Sad I don't have children sometimes but times like these...mm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 7 2005, 12:12 PM) [snapback]6432[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

awwww my poor lil house wife!!! haha j/k

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 12:19 PM) [snapback]6438[/snapback][/center]
awwww my poor lil house wife!!! haha j/k
[/b]
lol hate to say it im better washing dishes and bottles without a dishwasher, so is just, um, understood

Back