Yo

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
So yeah I'm on my friends computer listening to The Village People - Kung Fu Fighting!!!! And umm yeah I'm just sitting here about to go to bed and I'm bored. I can't decide if I want to download SWG trial to install the EM U files and try out the RevZ server or if I should just go to bed anyway. Oh yeah Fortton keeps instant messaging me about san andreas and for some reason he just said "ALL HAIL CHIKORITA FF9 the XVIII" lol what a weirdo. Oh yeah my throat is killing me soar throats suck. Bah I'm so lazy I have to brush my teeth before I go to bed and I don't feel like it but I dont want my teeth to fall out so I'm lucky i have to go to the bathroom to take a dump as well because I couldnt care less about my teeth. I have 7 sets of teeth I'm like a shark!!! muwahaha Just like the Mcgruff I'm gonna take a bite outta crime!!! Those cats were fast as lightning infact it was a little bit frighting but they did it with expert timing. Anyway I thought I wouldjust tell you guys because you are all very sexy and I jerk off to everyones avatars as if they were hobos on ham sandwiches... oh shit I'm hungry later all gonna go sex me up some food TTYL!!!!

So i read up that Rev Z thing is like a little pre Core 3 dueling mod for Core 1. I dont see any servers listed that host it nor do i see any instructions on installing the raw files. When its up and running and explained a little better I'll throw it on. You got my hopes up when the descritption for it said, function weapons, skills, combat, armor ect ect.

RevZ is just a modded version of Core 1 that is a little more stable has basic combat and has npc spawns, thats the jist of it really

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 4 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]138353[/snapback][/center]
So yeah I'm on my friends computer listening to The Village People - Kung Fu Fighting!!!! And umm yeah I'm just sitting here about to go to bed and I'm bored. I can't decide if I want to download SWG trial to install the EM U files and try out the RevZ server or if I should just go to bed anyway. Oh yeah Fortton keeps instant messaging me about san andreas and for some reason he just said "ALL HAIL CHIKORITA FF9 the XVIII" lol what a weirdo. Oh yeah my throat is killing me soar throats suck. Bah I'm so lazy I have to brush my teeth before I go to bed and I don't feel like it but I dont want my teeth to fall out so I'm lucky i have to go to the bathroom to take a dump as well because I couldnt care less about my teeth. I have 7 sets of teeth I'm like a shark!!! muwahaha Just like the Mcgruff I'm gonna take a bite outta crime!!! Those cats were fast as lightning infact it was a little bit frighting but they did it with expert timing. Anyway I thought I wouldjust tell you guys because you are all very sexy and I jerk off to everyones avatars as if they were hobos on ham sandwiches... oh shit I'm hungry later all gonna go sex me up some food TTYL!!!!
[/b]

Looks like someone just took their first hit of speed. Congrats CUrse.

Back