So who wants a beta invite key for LOTRO?

biggrass420

As the title says I have an extra key due to my friend signing up and then deciding he doesn't want to play. He gave me his and I just got mine today. Post here and I'll decide who to give it to, if anyone has an extra key for the 9 Dragons beta and wants to trade I'll guarantee that you get it. Otherwise I'll just decide who to give it to by who kisses my ass the most :p JK on the last part btw.

well lol i gave rankin my invite and then a few hours later turbine sent him one too ...sooooo hes gonna send my invite to ker-ri which takes her name out of the running for enias :p

I wouldn't mind having a BETA key to it if you haven't given it out yet Enia. Looking for another good MMO to take myself to.

If you have already given it out no worries if not would appreciate it if you kept me in mind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Maximis @ Dec 12 2006, 11:01 AM) [snapback]136579[/snapback][/center]
Enia if you choose me I will make the dwarf, and (wispers) you can toss me...
[/b]

Kinky

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 12 2006, 08:49 AM) [snapback]136527[/snapback][/center]
me me me me me
[/b]

Since he posted first, I'm gonna give it to Gomi. Send me your Email addy and I'll forward you the mail.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enia_Aititer @ Dec 13 2006, 10:58 AM) [snapback]136616[/snapback][/center]
Since he posted first, I'm gonna give it to Gomi. Send me your Email addy and I'll forward you the mail.
[/b]
w00000000000000000000000000t
Thanks. I do appreciate it

gomi@iiaguild.net

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 13 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]136649[/snapback][/center]
Check your DAMN messages!
[/b]
I DID AND YOU CAN NOT TOUCH MY NO-NO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 14 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]136671[/snapback][/center]
Guess who's now getting donkey pr0n?
[/b]
too late. All of IIA has had my email address for awhile. You should see the shit I'm signed up for now.

heh by luck I decided to apply for LotRO BETA yesterday after reading this thread and got my invite today. Guess I am on the fast track program with Turbine since I Alpha through BETA tested frobably the worst MMO to date (DDO) with them. Hopefully this one turns out better.

If any of yall are on just look for Epise or Episere and say hi to me.

Yeah, they are takin just about anyone now, which means the community has gone to shit, seriously, there's someone named LeroyJenkins and all he does is spam /OOC with "LOL LEEEEROY!!!111!! LOL". They opened a new server so they are givin away invites like STD's.

Back