Voices in your head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Dec 13 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]136706[/snapback][/center]
Tiv sounds sweet and kinda soft spoken
Seren sounds fairly sexy on vent (that welsh accent.......hehe)
Hakan.......like he has lung cancer (sorry but that cough sounds aweful when you get sick....lol)
Triath......like a kid lost on what he is
Cubby......picture him as a big guy with a soft outlook /shrug.......(my wife likes listening to him in vent and cheers when he comes online....:lol:)
Curse.......like a typical new yorker

Just how some people sound to me.
[/b]

Hakan to me sounds like Sean Connery.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Dec 13 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]136701[/snapback][/center]
Zana a sexy version of the Chef from the Muppets! :D :wub:

[/b]
lol :lol:
I sound...I have no earthly idea.... ^_^
I have a some what darker voice then the avarage woman, calm and yeah...sexy they say ;) :p ^_^

For some reason, I figured you sound like a guy from a boyband...smoothe talker :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 13 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]136716[/snapback][/center]
I've never heard Hakan, but Arnold sounding comes to mind from what I've heard about him. lol
[/b]
Well that's closer than what Tiv said...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2006, 12:35 AM) [snapback]136662[/snapback][/center]
This may sound nuts, but does anyone else hear voices when you read something? When I read other posts, and I've never heard someone on vent, I'll make up my own voice for them in my head.

So this wouldn't count for people I've been in vent with, but like Timi sounds like an evil genius.
Kitty sounds like a small girl.
Rankin has a raspy voice
Ker-ri sounds like one of the super models...

etc.

What do we sound like?
[/b]
Hehe. I do that too, Tiv. So if you're nuts then well...

On this board, I usually associate a voice with the avatar. For instance, Tiv sounds like Natalie Portman, Artica sounds like an anime voice (complete with mouth moving out of sync), Rankin sounds like Louis Armstrong (I think of a MonCal that can sing and blow a mean horn), and all the guys that use hot chicks in their avatars sound like strippers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 14 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]136772[/snapback][/center]
Get in da choppa?
[/b]
Imagine Arnold had been eating sandpaper for a week and was just getting over a chest cold. The accent isn't quite right, but it's close enough.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Dec 14 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]136758[/snapback][/center]
Hehe. I do that too, Tiv. So if you're nuts then well...
and all the guys that use hot chicks in their avatars sound like strippers.
[/b]
I do not sound like a stripper! :angry:
I look like one of The Chippendales though of course. :p :nerd:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Dec 14 2006, 06:12 AM) [snapback]136738[/snapback][/center]
lol :lol:
For some reason, I figured you sound like a guy from a boyband...smoothe talker :p

[/b]
Since when are boy bands smooth talkers?
I smell a story here you have to tell us. ;) :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Dec 14 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]136781[/snapback][/center]
I do not sound like a stripper! :angry:
I look like one of The Chippendales though of course. :p :nerd:
Since when are boy bands smooth talkers?
I smell a story here you have to tell us. ;) :devil:
[/b]
lol ;)
Well, I even "know" how you look :p Dark hair, avarage hight, normal built, look a little boyish, kind of cute, a big flirt (nothing new) and very silly ^_^ . I don't really hear voices....*turns around* Who's there? :p
I imagine how peeps look :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Dec 14 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]136786[/snapback][/center]
lol ;)
Well, I even "know" how you look :p Dark hair, avarage hight, normal built, look a little boyish, kind of cute, a big flirt (nothing new) and very silly ^_^ . I don't really hear voices....*turns around* Who's there? :p

[/b]
*points at Tiv* :sheep:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Dec 14 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]136786[/snapback][/center]
lol ;)

[/b]
Have you been spying on me or something? :unsure: :shifty:
Flashes my chest out of the window :blush:
But you're wrong. Think a mix of Brad Pitt and George Clooney. :innocent:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 14 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]136791[/snapback][/center]
*points at Tiv* :sheep:
[/b]
lol ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Dec 15 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]136811[/snapback][/center]
Have you been spying on me or something? :unsure: :shifty:
Flashes my chest out of the window :blush:
But you're wrong. Think a mix of Brad Pitt and George Clooney. :innocent:
[/b]
Yer yer, right! :lol: Prove it! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Dec 14 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]136819[/snapback][/center]
When I think of Ackis's voice, I think of a Canadian gargling water.
[/b]
Another clue to the conclusion that he is actually a fish. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Dec 14 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]136819[/snapback][/center]
When I think of Ackis's voice, I think of a Canadian gargling water.
[/b]

You always told me you found my voice sexy. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 14 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]136820[/snapback][/center]
Another clue to the conclusion that he is actually a fish. ^_^
[/b]

No argument there :D

Back