Might be buying a 62 Thunderbird

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Dec 1 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]135412[/snapback][/center]
The coin "Hemi" is mopar though. Thats great that you have a HEMESPHERICAL COMBUSTION ford but you dont go calling it a Hemi. Hemi is a 440 Mopar not a fucking pony car.
[/b]

QFE a world of fucking difference.

*sigh*

I so tried to stay away from this thread.

I MISS MY OLD CARS!!!!!

bleh. First car was a 73 Nova 2 door, second car was a 52 Buick Super 4 door, third car was a 62 Nova 4 door and last older one was an 85 El Camino.

Now I drive a 98 Chevy S10 and while I enjoy the creature comforts like air conditioning and cup holders, lol, I would rather be driving any of the above.

Of all of them, I'd give my truck, motorcycle and my computers if I could have the 52 Buick back. That car was the best car ever in terms of mere style sitting or running down the road. Was easy to fix, I re-wired the entire car myself by hand, and rode like butta'.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Dec 1 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]135412[/snapback][/center]
The coin "Hemi" is mopar though. Thats great that you have a HEMESPHERICAL COMBUSTION ford but you dont go calling it a Hemi. Hemi is a 440 Mopar not a fucking pony car.
[/b]
Well, the owner like the name. He/She could have named it FUNYGUM, and it would be the same.

I'm sorry for not giving proper terminology. Next time someone tells me they saw an AMG E Class, i'll be sure to correct them as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 7 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]136175[/snapback][/center]
It's a win/win situation for me. :D
[/b]
Nothing to win really.

I will when I go down there. I work every day, but most likely the next time I'll be at the garage is when school starts again, so in January

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2006, 07:54 AM) [snapback]136247[/snapback][/center]
I will when I go down there. I work every day, but most likely the next time I'll be at the garage is when school starts again, so in January
[/b]
Don't let him bully ya, it's just Noah. *giggle*

Back